Who are the sensual domination providers?

Hey all, I know this is a fetish but I was just wondering if there were any sensual domination providers here in Dallas. When I mean sensual i don't mean full blown BDSM with pegging, physical pain and the likes, I mean being tied and being used as a toy for her pleasure.

Who are the providers that offer this service, and if you are a provider that does, why do you enjoy it?
Sensual Domination is personally a favorite of mine. I generally like to add costume and role play in the mix as well for sport.
I gather a man is in charge of his workday and my woman instincts drive me to be quite bossy in the bedroom.

I have a certain way I like to control the penis and the communication process of " what do you like" can sometimes be a dry convo.. if you know what I mean. I like to take charge in a more sensual but dominate and understanding way that Junior and I will be on good terms as long as you just let me do my thing. LOL.

I offer many types of BDSM services, though sensual domination is more my style. After all, this is the time when thinking with the smaller head is ok.. no need to over think things.

I hope that makes sense.. lol

By the way.. it is great to be back!!
Good question. (+1)

Melanie Starr does have a great reputation for this. Maybe I should give you a call Melanie. Are you still on P411 in Arlington ? I couldn't find you,

I asked about this a couple of months ago on the ECCIE Worldwide site under the Another Relm form and the response was just so so. Some of the Providers I've been looking at are Dallas Bella, Lindsey Lacey ,Elizabeth Whispers, Valentina, Claudette Scott, Unique Monique, Melannie Star and Alluring Stacy. There are others but it is difficult to find reviews focused on sensual domination. I have seen Mistress Tracy and she is the full out real deal and she will work with you are what you are comfortable with but only HJ. I may have to go see her again. I do think this is one of those things that gets better the more times you see the provider. Hopefully this thread will lead to some good communication on this.
I have been UTR for some time , though will be contacting Gina to re-open my account as soon as tomorrow. I am very excited and look forward to meeting some of the newer members as well as old friends from the site.
  • L.A.
  • 03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
I love this thread and really hope more providers respond.
I'm always open to PMs in this area!

Sensual domination for me has nothing to do with pain but it's about being controlled. Being restrained and having her in charge of the session is incredible (and pretty darn fun)!
I have not seen Melanie but read she is good with the paddle, fwiw.
Not me. If I'm going to dominate you I'm not going to be sweet about it. Lol I do not call that domination. That's called being firm. When a man knows how to be firm it's perfect. Either going to love you or dominate you. Lol
Not me. If I'm going to dominate you I'm not going to be sweet about it. Lol I do not call that domination. That's called being firm. When a man knows how to be firm it's perfect. Either going to love you or dominate you. Lol Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

That's hot, but scary
I have not seen Melanie but read she is good with the paddle, fwiw. Originally Posted by neighbordude

Thank you for the compliment
I love this thread and really hope more providers respond.
I'm always open to PMs in this area! Originally Posted by L.A.
+1

...the communication process of "what do you like" can sometimes be a dry convo.. if you know what I mean. I like to take charge... Originally Posted by melannie_star
Yes!! I like to tell the provider as much as I can about what I like and want, my fetishes and fantasies BEFORE the session. And then have her take full control DURING the session.

Sensual domination is definitely about control. It is not about pain or being cruel or yelling. The providers that are best at this exude confidence, know they are in control, and enjoy the power trip.

(welcome back melannie_star)
smurfdoesdallas!

She has a wonderful way of controlling her "target of opportunity", as well as the instruments of distruction to take you as far as you desire to go.
Yes you guys are definitely hitting this on the head exactly, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Melanie, your definitely on my list now

And I did have my eye on smurfy, hopefully we can set something up soon.

It's a little harder to find this kind of kink so the more discussion the better.
I am still learning the ropes. I also enjoy this type of session.
Sounds like a great first time meet & greet visit BOSSY BITCH Melannie star wimp ass
Melannie is a kink expert. I have not experienced her (due to our schedules have never met) but have had several conversations with her. She has a arsonal filled with cool kinky toys.