Most Popular Fetishes?

Looking into offering a few fetish services! What are the most popular fetishes amongst the board? What do you enjoy? Don't be shy 😉 Let's hear it!!
For me:

Role playing can be fun! Step-mom or step-sister, computer repairman, masseuse play.

Dirty talk has been discussed recently in Coed too. I do wish more providers were into this.

I've always been turned on my women in latex wear but never experienced it in person. Something about a curvy woman with tight latex accentuating her figure. I imagine touch play feels completely erotic.

Just can't do anything with scat. No fucking way.

Pee play could be interesting if mixed with shower funtime (and not into the mouth or on the face)

Really want to get more into public play. Store changing room, family bathroom, a park at night, back row of a movie theater, drive in movie, etc.
MS. Morgan, DO share your likes.......
For me:

Role playing can be fun! Step-mom or step-sister, computer repairman, masseuse play.

Dirty talk has been discussed recently in Coed too. I do wish more providers were into this.

Really want to get more into public play. Store changing room, family bathroom, a park at night, back row of a movie theater, drive in movie, etc. Originally Posted by corona
I'm ready when you are babe!!
How dark you wanna go?
Dark as dark can get. Steamy as a rain forest in monsoon season. I did have this coworker just get transferred out of state right after she confessed to having a fetish for being "taken against her will". Does it count as a fetish if I never get to play it out?
pegging is popular with my gents...also prostate play

have fun with whatever makes ya feel good
I agree with a lot of what Corona listed. In my experience guys need to know you are a slut whore like me. I would take some clients regularly to Colettes on a Friday night and fuck all the single guys while your client watches and fucks you too. Maybe a few wild gangbangs with lots of dirty talk so there is cum all over you and let one of the guys clean you up. Dallas guys love to fuck hard so do some hot roleplays like daddy daughter and rape. Guys love to strip you nude and make you their submissive fuckslut bitch or their nasty slut daughter who needs daddy's cock so badly. I agree that sex in public is hot or at least a seduction where the guy can open your blouse and pull out and suck your tits before you take them back to your incall to fuck. I personally love dirty talk because it really turns me on and makes me feel like a slut. Also let guys lay you out on the bed on your back with your head over the edge and DT facefuck you hard with lots of dirty talk while they play with your tits)) you should ask your regulars what wild things they want to do with your body so they truly feel your pussy, mouth and ass belong to them for their complete pleasure)))) You need to add what really turns you on also. If you are a slut, let it all hang out)))I know guys also love making a gal's mouth their pee toilet even though I am not into that for me. If you let guys cum in your mouth first and then let them pee in your mouth, you will have lots of clients, Just ask Analeese and Milfy. If you dont let guys fuck you in the Ass already, you might want to do that as well. I am not into that as yet either.Dallas guys love a tight pussy and tight ass))) If you have guys who want to swallow your pee, definitely do that too)))))
Oh my... I never thought until now that role play and dirty talk are fetishes...
Don't be shy 😉 Let's hear it!! Originally Posted by Mndimorgan
I'm shy. I'll have to book a session with you so I can tell you in person
Smoking while making out fetish
Semi public play fetish
Creampie fetish
Slut fetish
Bondage fetish
Not wearing panties fetish
Voyeur fetish
Smoking while making out fetish
Semi public play fetish
Creampie fetish
Slut fetish
Bondage fetish
Not wearing panties fetish
Voyeur fetish Originally Posted by Smokin
Totally with you minus the bondage. I might need to follow your reviews, great tastes.

You'd love JamieJo. Posted recently she's in Florida but if she returns she'll knock most of those off your list in just the first meeting.
Pegging
Role play
Bondage
Golden Shower
Milk enema
Cross-Dressing
Domination
Submission
Foot worship
Pet play
Prostate massage.

So much fun. Of course not for everyone.
Booty worship. Foot fetish. Face sitting. Are the 3 I do the most
Serious ass worship
Dirty talk (never too dirty)
Cum play
Foot fetish (hers)
Simultaneous orifice play