Providers “other” jobs

I wonder what the lovely ladies of DFW do as they job (i.e. Real Estate, gym, etc.)
Promotional products in a nutshell
From what I've read here, some work as nurses or used to work as nurses. Some do administrative work or used to do administrative work. Some dance at adult clubs or used to dance at adult clubs.

Some have high flying professional jobs and hobby on a very limited basis during their free time. Other ladies hobby full time. Then there are ladies who are pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree and are hobbying to help cover expenses while studying.

A significant proportion of providers have decent paying main jobs and hobby just to supplement their income and because they enjoy hobbying. In short, they hobby because they want to, not because they need to.
These days my main job is making new (to me) potential clients mad that I won't drop everything to come see them with no references

Its a tough job.. but somebody's gotta do it
Promotional products in a nutshell Originally Posted by Analeese
I hear that Avon is quite the pyramid scheme.........
The bestest badass grandma...lol
Seriosly!

I only do this. The rest of the time I take care of my grandkids..my kids...and myself
... my main job is making new (to me) potential clients mad that I won't drop everything to come see them with no references

... Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Too funny.
These days my main job is making new (to me) potential clients mad that I won't drop everything to come see them with no references

Its a tough job.. but somebody's gotta do it Originally Posted by Grace Preston
and that’s what you went to training for these last few years??

sounds like a sucky job.

unless of course that is exactly what your supervisor/team lead wants you to do - piss those clients off so bad they never call the company again, leaving time to service the high dollar contract clients!

(you know i’m riffing on your tongue-in-cheek joke)
C'mon PMD...

You've seen me round these parts enough to know that when I'm being sassy here-- its because of someone up in my PM box
hmmmmm, maybe i should cum help you focus on something other than your PM box :^}
There's what they do, and there's what they tell you they do. "Dental assistant" or "elder care provider" sounds a lot better than, "Sit on my ass all day waiting for the phone to ring." Who wouldn't be more turned on by the fantasy of a real estate agent or teacher-byday-hooker-by-night than they would by "single mom of two kids"? And a few are smart enough to realize that.

Note that I'm aware that sometimes it's true. Sometimes what they tell you is real; but sometimes what they tell you is deigned to create or perpetuate a fantasy for you; and sometimes they just don't want to admit to others that their RW life isn't what they would want it to be.
There's what they do, and there's what they tell you they do. "Dental assistant" or "elder care provider" sounds a lot better than, "Sit on my ass all day waiting for the phone to ring." Who wouldn't be more turned on by the fantasy of a real estate agent or teacher-byday-hooker-by-night than they would by "single mom of two kids"? And a few are smart enough to realize that.

Note that I'm aware that sometimes it's true. Sometimes what they tell you is real; but sometimes what they tell you is deigned to create or perpetuate a fantasy for you; and sometimes they just don't want to admit to others that their RW life isn't what they would want it to be. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
💯
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2019, 02:58 PM
From what I have seen, maybe 1% have a RW job, and 80% lie about having a RW job when asked, once you get hundreds of $ per hour, that RW job check looks pitiful for all that time of taking BS

You know who the lazy ones here are, lazy to get back to tricks, lazy in their performance, lazy to keep their schedule appointments and so on
Nm
$250 (or whatever) an hour to suck some guy’s dick versus $9 an hour for more “respectable” work where you put up with dicks all day.

I have a provider friend who keeps talking about getting out of the business. The twist is that since she started when she was 18, she’s been making six figures every year. Now in her early 30s, she wants to get out but with an associates degree and a very spotty resume, $13-15 an hour is the best option for her. Problem is that she is used to living a six figure lifestyle so she keeps providing.

As much as some ladies whine about time wasters, in a normie job, all you do is deal with time wasters. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. The smart thing for ladies is to stash away those dollars when the getting’s good and invest it in stocks or real estate. That way you can be your own boss and not have to work the daily grind. Originally Posted by omg_lol
The more telling part about your story is that your "friend" supposedly has made over $1.2 million sucking "some guys'" dicks yet still wants out of the business for some reason. The grass may not be greener, but evidently there's something about the grass on her side of the fence that's not all that great either.