Some of you ladies crack me up...

Yesterdays morning at around 8am, I texted a lady: "Hey sweetheart, you up this morning?"

13 hours later, I get a text back: "Hi sweetie!"

Lol. Really?

I'm not mad or anything, just cracks me up. Makes me wonder what their thought process is.
"Ohhhhhhhh shit I missed his text!! Let me hit him up and see if he's still down"

-my thought process. Sometimes I'm not able to respond immediately. If it's a problem, after u see no response to the first text, text the lady again and say never mind have a good day bet you won't get a text back then.

We got a life too. Well at least I do lol. I don't sit by the phone waiting for appointments all day. I be living life.
Sleeping just saying ,,,,
Instead of just “Hi how are ya” tell her you also want to see her and tell her when and how long. The ladies are more responsive if you request an appointment.
There are certain times I have to put the bat phone away for life, discretion and sleep. I'll see the message how ever many hours later and just want them to know that I do see the message and not just ignoring. Hoping they still keep me in mind for next time.
There are certain times I have to put the bat phone away for life, discretion and sleep. I'll see the message how ever many hours later and just want them to know that I do see the message and not just ignoring. Hoping they still keep me in mind for next time. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Well said
There are certain times I have to put the bat phone away for life, discretion and sleep. I'll see the message how ever many hours later and just want them to know that I do see the message and not just ignoring. Hoping they still keep me in mind for next time. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
That makes total sense. But it seems like the text back should be something along the lines of: "Sorry I missed your text. Maybe next time".
I always let my hobby friends know that if they text me and I cannot respond within 20 minutes, I will resort to email or PM, but will get back to them. There are times that I cannot look at hobby accts....what I won't do is respond via TEXT 13 hrs later. I have no idea where he is or who he is with. The last thing I want to do is cause an issue. Smh.

I do agree with asking what the lady has going on that day. Let her know you are, in fact, interested in setting an appt.
  • L.A.
  • 04-18-2019, 08:13 AM
I always let my hobby friends know that if they text me and I cannot respond within 20 minutes, I will resort to email or PM, but will get back to them. There are times that I cannot look at hobby accts....what I won't do is respond via TEXT 13 hrs later. I have no idea where he is or who he is with. The last thing I want to do is cause an issue. Smh.

I do agree with asking what the lady has going on that day. Let her know you are, in fact, interested in setting an appt. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
As always, you nailed it.
Please include your name, number, and reason for calling and I will get back to you.
Instead of just “Hi how are ya” tell her you also want to see her and tell her when and how long. The ladies are more responsive if you request an appointment. Originally Posted by Prolongus

I get a little irritated when I just get a “Hey” or How are you... And 8am is pretty early for just sending a generic text. I get up early, but some ladies work evenings and like to sleep in a bit. And yes, some of us have a life... surprise, surprise.

If you want a appointment say so.... I don’t like chit chat... I want to know if you want to see me and what time. We can chit chat later! lol.

I think a lot of us ladies feel this way due to the habitual time wasters.

Have a great week!!

XOXOXO!
I get a little irritated when I just get a “Hey” or How are you... And 8am is pretty early for just sending a generic text. I get up early, but some ladies work evenings and like to sleep in a bit. And yes, some of us have a life... surprise, surprise.

If you want a appointment say so.... I don’t like chit chat... I want to know if you want to see me and what time. We can chit chat later! lol.

I think a lot of us ladies feel this way due to the habitual time wasters.

Have a great week!!

XOXOXO! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I understand. But with this girl. We've got history together, so it wasn't just a blind text. She already knows who I am and that I like morning appointments.

With her though, sometimes she's up and sometimes she's not. So I was just checking to see if she's up before I got into the details of the scheduling.
Damn you know RW just get's in the way ,
If you don't Introduce yourself . .. just tells me your not Serious .
Maybe next time try a 24h notice
I understand. But with this girl. We've got history together, so it wasn't just a blind text. She already knows who I am and that I like morning appointments.

With her though, sometimes she's up and sometimes she's not. So I was just checking to see if she's up before I got into the details of the scheduling. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Maybe next time try a 24h notice Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I do whenever possible.

But sometimes, I'm not sure if I'm going to have the energy for play time after a 12 hour shift. So I just wait until after before I set something up.