Chat?

Anyone else notice that chat has never been the same since the shut downs of the site?

Before if you where in a big city like Dallas you could pop on even @ 5 a.m. and go fishing 90% of the time you would catch something. If not for now a later time. Everybody get spooked?.

Or is it because chat doesn't come up right on cell phones only on laptops and Ipads?
On my computer it is a blank grey screen that has a puzzle piece and says select for adobe flash. But will not let me push anything to fix it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I miss hanging in chat, sadly my laptop bit the dust. Not getting a new one just for chat.
I miss seeing who is in there before I join
Anyone else notice that chat has never been the same since the shut downs of the site?

Before if you where in a big city like Dallas you could pop on even @ 5 a.m. and go fishing 90% of the time you would catch something. If not for now a later time. Everybody get spooked?.

Or is it because chat doesn't come up right on cell phones only on laptops and Ipads?
On my computer it is a blank grey screen that has a puzzle piece and says select for adobe flash. But will not let me push anything to fix it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Majichands
It's been a bit but if memory serves you have to right click the puzzle piece to enable the plugin. All the same, last few times I entered was tumble weeds rolling back and forth. I also miss the old days of "fishing"
I hang out in chat from time to time
it was full house last night ..
but some are just the same ppl every day ..
Guess it's not like it was 4 - 5 + years ago, huh? (I dunno….can't recall the last time I "stopped by")....used to pop in (especially) during an evening broadcast (ie: a slow-moving Ranger baseball game....Mavs....etc) and see what was what....

And from time to time might come across that certain provider I had my eye on and bam....contact.
Sigh...times change, right?
For me, it’s because it doesn’t work on my phone.
Last night the menu on the right was 6 visitors away from being full. You gotta catch it on busy nights.
I saw you
Last night the menu on the right was 6 visitors away from being full. You gotta catch it on busy nights. Originally Posted by LuciaConte
I spent a total of maybe 8 minutes in chat, last visit was years ago .. I filed a Lawsuit to recover 6 of those minutes, it was so boring
What is chat?
What is chat? Originally Posted by pyramider
Co
Hobbiest
Attempting
Talking
It hasn't been the same. I really miss not seeing who and how many are in chat first, too.
What FireKitten said! I use to check on my phone to see who and how many were on, then if it looked fun, run upstairs and get on the laptop. It sure use to be fun!
while who's on is missing from the eccie home page, it's pretty easy to jump in, see who's there and jump out if not interested.

what's less deliteful is, as people have posted, fewer folks there!
c'mon ladies and guys, cum chat so you can cum chat. :^}