Do people still do these?

I was thinking about making a Snapchat Premium...
but was wondering if it was still a thing anymore....

I love taking dirty selfies so why not put them to use! Lol

How do I even make one? Lol
Between you and Tyrone, pretty sure the 2 of you can figure it out
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2019, 09:18 PM
Shots fired
How pathetic. Lol.

Idk who “Tyrone” is. Get over yourself.

Do you get a thrill of being an annoying troll.
Your smart ass comments weren’t asked for.
So move the fuck on.

It’s funny how the both of you can always have some smart ass shit to sa when it comes to me and my friends; but obviously your opinions aren’t cared for.

Y’all are petty and immature. Grow up. Seriously.

I legitimately had a question, if you don’t have a answer for me that’s not a smart ass unwanted comment, then troll away somewhere else you pathetic low life losers.
Nope, don’t do that. Prefer the the real thing over virtual world. Also, too much free stuff online to consider paying for it.
I was thinking about making a Snapchat Premium...
but was wondering if it was still a thing anymore....

I love taking dirty selfies so why not put them to use! Lol

How do I even make one? Lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
If you are serious about it, just go to youtube and look it up where there is likely an instruction video. There are pretty much "how to" videos about everything on there.

Didn't someone else in your crew ask about making money from videos a few months ago? Do you guys just not talk to each other?

Edit: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2491506
https://www.snapchat.com/add/xkaymonroex

Kay Monroe has a how do, but she sells the advice
Yes, they are still a thing-- however, advertising it on an "in person" oriented site won't do as well as getting involved in the camming community would.

The catch to premium snapchat is that it is technically against their TOS and some asshats will report you and get you shut down. If you want to go this route-- I'd recommend Only Fans-- same general concept but geared particularly towards what you're looking for.

If you have any questions in this arena-- feel free to PM me. I maintain a separate persona in the camming world.
If you are serious about it, just go to youtube and look it up where there is likely an instruction video. There are pretty much "how to" videos about everything on there.

Didn't someone else in your crew ask about making money from videos a few months ago? Do you guys just not talk to each other?

Edit: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2491506 Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

That was Kaitlyn trying to sell pictures and videos thru cashapp.
She never inquired about Snapchat premium.. their two different things

And yes people still do buy pictures via cashapp and what not,
But I take a lot of pics, and I figured instead of people sending money every time they wanna see a photo or video, they can pay a one time monthly fee and see pics and videos all month... which is why I’m inquiring to see feedback if people still even do it if Snapchat premium is even still a thing
I feel like manyvids and only fans might be moving into that space a bit more. Sure, premium SC exists, but I feel like the market is adapting to make it easier to manage memberships unless you’re doing lifetime only
Aw someone got in their feelings and snitched on me. Lol.
What a joke!

I defended myself and I get in “trouble” lol.
If you aren’t having appointments with me and my girlfriends why even bother harassing us and bashing us.
Move the hell on. Find something mature to do with your time
Other than sit thru the internet and talk shit thru a keyboard “grown men”

What happened to eccie? I can’t defend myself?
I see people talking worse shit on here than anything I said.

I guess the shoe fit for someone
Aw someone got in their feelings and snitched on me. Lol.
What a joke!

I defended myself and I get in “trouble” lol.
If you aren’t having appointments with me and my girlfriends why even bother harassing us and bashing us.
Move the hell on. Find something mature to do with your time
Other than sit thru the internet and talk shit thru a keyboard “grown men”

What happened to eccie? I can’t defend myself?
I see people talking worse shit on here than anything I said.

I guess the shoe fit for someone Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
Reminder:

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
But it’s okay for these two to ALWAYS put their unwanted comments.
Like it’s 2019, who CARES?!

I inquired about something and they gave me unwanted comments like always,
Ya know that gets old after awhile....
no one cares about those stupid comments.
At all. We still get bomb business.
It’s just annoying to have harassing “gentlemen”
Who dont even set appointments with any of us who speak about what they THINK they know... lol.
They just troll all day on eccie like they have no real responsibilities in the real world. Lol

I guess we could call them fans
But anyways BACK ON TOPIC;

To all the ladies pming me giving me REAL advice about making a SP; I appreciate it.
To all the gentlemen who are pming me saying they’ll follow me if I make one; be ready! I should have it up and running by tomorrow at the latest! I’m excited!
That was Kaitlyn trying to sell pictures and videos thru cashapp.
She never inquired about Snapchat premium.. their two different things

And yes people still do buy pictures via cashapp and what not,
But I take a lot of pics, and I figured instead of people sending money every time they wanna see a photo or video, they can pay a one time monthly fee and see pics and videos all month... which is why I’m inquiring to see feedback if people still even do it if Snapchat premium is even still a thing Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy

Use onlyfans