Kudos to MAX and Kourtny

I had an appointment last night for a doubles session with Max and Kourtny. I arrived about 5 minutes early and when I went to call to get the exact address I noticed a VM from Kourtny (she had called a few minutes earlier and I didn't hear the phone). In any event, Max had a last minute problem and they had to cancel. At first, I was a bit annoyed but then saw that they had PM'd me here on Eccie about 45 minutes before our scheduled time. Unfortunately, I had already left the house and did not see the PM until after I arrived - not their fault.

I woke up this morning and had another PM from Max, apologizing again for the cancellation and offering a discount to make up for my time and gas.

I just want to commend both of them for doing their best to contact me and for taking the time to write again this AM. Everyone knows that on too many occasions providers with last minute issues don't bother to make contact and simply ignore their phones/pms when you arrive.

While I was very disappointed the session didn't happen as I was really excited about it, their actions have made me even more eager to see them in the future!
Both of these ladies are great. And together they are awesome. Doubles with them is pure sexual excitement.
I have never met max but KK is amazing!!!! I can't imagine the two together!
great info...thx

much better read than that dribble in the 'great review/not to review' debate thread
cool that they didn't just blow you off, but gave you another good opportunity to, um... BLOW YOU OFF!
I very much look forward to the review of that encounter. Assuming, of course, that you are one of those that are not opposed to sharing valuable, and in this case, surely entertaining, intel.
Good story.
Anybody can make a mistake or have complications.
The important thing is how you deal with them.
Max did a good job of following up.
We appreciate the Kudos, hon. Always nice for the ladies to be recognized for taking care of business. Looking forward to trying again when ya can! It was a major bummer to have to cancel last night and something I have rarely done. I wish I could have resolved the issue in time, however, u know the rest of the story.

Thanks to the other gents as well....and Happy Halloween! If ya don't get your favorite treats tonight......holler....we got some good stuff! LOL