Providers with no recent reviews

Every now and then I see a provider add and think to myself, damn, she's hot! But then I notice she hasen't been reviewd for 6 months. I'm always nervous to try because how do I know she hasn't gained 40 lbs? Guys, do you see providers who haven't had recent reviews?
Even if she does not have any recent reviews, it does not mean that she has not been on recent appointments or done any sessions. Hopefully, she keeps her pics up to date in her showcase, but you should still question her on how recent the pics are and if the pics are out of date and she lied to you, tell her that within the first 5 minutes that you are leaving, she will get $0 from you and you will provide intel on here that her pics are out of date. Good idea to always have a plan B for instances like this. As far as your second question goes, I cannot read the ROS in reviews and I have great sessions with providers, so I do not care how long it has been since they have been reviewed, there are other way of "screening" ladies you want to see for a session. Don't rely too heavy on reviews to make a determination of which provider you want to see.
I'm very hesitant to see providers with no recent reviews. Another thing I always check is how recent she has logged into ECCIE or P411.

Some providers try to implement a "no reviews policy". Maybe they get enough business without them, and don't care if they get mine, but recent positive reviews have got to help business.
I'm very hesitant to see providers with no recent reviews. Another thing I always check is how recent she has logged into ECCIE or P411.

Some providers try to implement a "no reviews policy". Maybe they get enough business without them, and don't care if they get mine, but recent positive reviews have got to help business. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Most of the intel I have done regarding providers with no recent reviews has came out negative but not all. Premium access will allow you to post inquiries in the ML about that particular provider. You will usually hear about her from someone, if she's retired or had a child or RL issues etc.... Then it's up to you to research the poster to see if he's legit.

If she's advertising, I would have no problem stating to the lady that you didn't see any current reviews which make you a little wary but like your older reviews, would you mind emailing some recent pics and menu. If she's in she will, If she's fat she wont, if she lies then bring it to the table here for the rest of us.