Tats on chest.....really....why??

I know...long discussion of tats. But, tats on chest? Getting worse. When will it happen on forehead/facial.... when we see it on Tv Tat shows!? AS seen on TV. I refuse to see any lady with ghetto tats on CHEST. Good grief!
I don't have a problem with it per se. But I do think its hilarious when their ad then says something like "Classy, upscale, elegant, courtesan"
Oh yea...classy. LOL
Not much of an issue with fdau.
Not much of an issue with fdau. Originally Posted by daty/o
Or RCG.
I know...long discussion of tats. But, tats on chest? Getting worse. When will it happen on forehead/facial.... when we see it on Tv Tat shows!? AS seen on TV. I refuse to see any lady with ghetto tats on CHEST. Good grief! Originally Posted by 4pargolf
4pargolf,

I think some may do it as a cover up of scars/skin condition.

Some may have physical asymmetry that is lessened by tattoos. U know? like one boob being smaller than the other?

Thoughts?

I don't give an eff about tats on dudes, but on women I HATE tats on the boobies. I won't see a girl that has 'em, and there are several on this site I'd find very attractive if it were not for that. I also am not particularly fond of the thigh as a spot for ink. Tats in other places don't bother me, but tits and thighs are a no-go for me. Girls can certainly get inked anywhere they want, it's their body after all. Plenty of guys don't mind it - some even think it's a turn on - I am just not one of them.
I don't mind "tramp stamps" or small "cute" tatts on ankles etc... But, I can not for the life of me see why any woman would want to put a tattoo on something as naturally beautiful as a breast or any where on the chest to distract from the natural beauty...

Classic examples of WTF tattoos that make me limp, not horny:
http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...image=26066720

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...image=25782667
This thing's been beaten to death, and all this thread will succeed in doing is hurting some feelings over a choice that can't be reversed (not without a WHOLE lot of money, anyway, and no small amount of pain).

There are other, more appropriate and much more private places for this discussion.

Yeah, I know -- ME the voice of compassion and reason? Kind of made me say "WTF???", myself. I'll try not to do it again.....

Yeah, I know -- ME the voice of compassion and reason? Kind of made me say "WTF???", myself. I'll try not to do it again..... Originally Posted by eccienewbie

EN,

Lol I'm afraid of you.
I know...long discussion of tats. But, tats on chest? Getting worse. When will it happen on forehead/facial.... when we see it on Tv Tat shows!? AS seen on TV. I refuse to see any lady with ghetto tats on CHEST. Good grief! Originally Posted by 4pargolf
If you don't want to see those ladies then don't. I won't see a lady if she has too much ink. I just don't find it attractive. No big deal. But why come start a thread about it? It's nothing more than our opinion. If the ladies like the way they look on them who the hell are we to even bring it up? Just let it go and see someone else. Problem solved.
I myself have my clean cut woman at home...however, some of us seek what's not available to us. Thus, I seek what's different from my norm everyday world. I have always been atracted to women with tats physically..mentally not so much.

I am sure the majority of men who hobby would have no problem having Ms. Elody or StormyStaxx on their arm at anytime.

Tated up providers do it for me!

I get enough goody-2-shoes look at home!

Just my 2cents!
  • Tetas
  • 02-20-2014, 03:55 PM
But why come start a thread about it? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
If it saves the life of ONE child, it's worth the sacrifice to the community...

If it's not your body why care