whats the point of running review special if they dont write the review after???

what's the point of running a review special and then not getting the reviews after you see the clients and they pay the review special rate ... Now that's frustrating.
They should get the special rate after they write the review.....i.e.: next visit.
Or call them out for being cheapskates.
But give them sufficient time. Some gents take a while to post reviews.
Some gents do take a while...I know I have been guilty of taking a week or so to write it. That said, if I take advantage of a review special I do my best to write the review within a day or two.....
It's not just frustrating lovely lady....it's disrespectful to you as a provider. Unless requested by the provider I always leave a feedback. I hope that you are able to get more feedbacks for your soon.
Jim
Sadly, it's all to common!

1. Don't offer specials to newbies with very few posts and reviews.
2. Agree beforehand on a timeframe in which the review will be posted.
3. If they don't write the review within the allotted time frame, call the fuckers out!

Best of luck!

W.
It might be a good idea to send him a short pm to follow up. He may just be slow or, occasionally, something as unpredictable as a lack of chemistry could affect his perception. If the session was not everything he had hoped, he may have felt that a review would do more damage than good. Good communication is important.
I personally offer a review special but it is a discount on their next appointment after the review is posted.

But yes sometimes you need to remind them.

3. If they don't write the review within the allotted time frame, call the fuckers out!

Best of luck!

W. Originally Posted by Wildstar
It might be a good idea to send him a short pm to follow up. He may just be slow or, occasionally, something as unpredictable as a lack of chemistry could affect his perception. If the session was not everything he had hoped, he may have felt that a review would do more damage than good. Good communication is important. Originally Posted by daty/o
^^^^^^^^
Very good points above...that being said I say name the handles here. Lets crank up the drama to 12

Best of luck!

W. Originally Posted by Wildstar
+1. While hobbying never partook in the review specials, since I never felt that would be fair review and if I don't like it, I never wrote reviews.

Unless you are new Girl, I don't see a reason for review specials.
I did this once to a lady and it was because I couldn't think of anything nice to say about the visit. But if your service is half as good as your looks you have nothing to worry about.
+1. While hobbying never partook in the review specials, since I never felt that would be fair review and if I don't like it, I never wrote reviews.

Unless you are new Girl, I don't see a reason for review specials. Originally Posted by Incognito44
New reviews increase marketing and exposure. Many providers will offer review specials to gain more publicity and/or offer specials to hobbyists who have never written a review. In essence, each new review could bring the said provider new business in return. It would be nothing for her to offer $50 off for every review because it may possibly pay for itself 4 fold in a new date.

Only problem with review specials though, is allotting them to be had on the first date. Newbie providers would be an exception to the this, but I feel that with experienced and well-reviewed providers, "TOFT" should not be a playing factor, and paying the full rate on the initial date would be appropriate. Also, both parties would have the chance to fulfill both ends of the deal after all is said is done. Hobbyist writes a review. Provider offers discount. Bam, Bam, Thank-you ma'am.

Personally, on one occasion I did offer a gentlemen a review special in which he did not honor. Yes, I would've called him out on it, but I feel that it was initially my mistake in allocating such a date. It did upset me because I was new on ECCIE, but time has passed and I've had some wonderful gentlemen to see me for return discounted visits after a review.

To all the men who have agreed to do a review special and came through on their part - Thank You!

To all the men who have came back a second time (or more) after giving a review - Thank You!

To all the men who have asked about a review special on the first date WITHOUT writing a review afterwards - What a nice way to go about deceiving providers for discounted dates!
You should offer this only to folks who have reviews under their belt. If a guy doesn't have any you most likely won't be his first.
Only offer review specials to guys that write a lot and/or have references....like me!
Excellent point Grassy!

Only offer review specials to guys that write a lot and/or have references....like me! Originally Posted by grassy_knoll