Any girls in here go deer hunting?

I got a deer lease between Fredericksburg and Kerrville off of HWY16. Just curious him many women are interested in hunting/camping. I have a camper with running water electricity and etc.
sensitive subject with me!

I would hunt the hunters though.
I go to drink, chill and just have a good time. Maybe hit up the bars in town for a little local action. Also known as the beer lease
okay...so long as you are not trying to kill deer! I protect them.
I love to shoot trIED deer hunting once couldn't do it once I saw Those so sweet little doe eyes I couldn't pull the trigger.... now messing around in the deer leasent then hitting up some beer leases sounds. awesome
Now Axis are non native and bullies when it comes to whitetail deer. I will shoot them.
Translation:

"Any providers wanna go into the woods alone with me and my rifle?"
Lol I'm not to far in the woods. I'm 4 miles outside of Fredericksburg and the landowner lives 200 yards from my trailer. But yes it does sound a little fishy I will admit.
I love Axis deer :-( leave them alone! Bullies--if you are truly against bullies, are the ones hiding behind a gun trying to shoot something that can not shoot back. :-(
I love Axis deer :-( leave them alone! Bullies--if you are truly against bullies, are the ones hiding behind a gun trying to shoot something that can not shoot back. :-( Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
It's called survival of the fittest and deer is good, lean protein.
I hunt when the conditions are right.
I've got this. No need for you to translate. You did a good job here though.

Translation:

"Any providers wanna go into the woods alone with me and my rifle?" Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I've got this. No need for you to translate. You did a good job here though. Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService
I actually thought of you when I posted it. Was wondering when you'd comment lol
Why is this board so empty now?

I actually thought of you when I posted it. Was wondering when you'd comment lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I have "The Out Door Channel" and Champagne. Anyone interested?