Gumdrop nips

Hey gents,

Just wondering what recent providers you've came across that have had big thick, eye catching nips. Been looking for some time now
Jun has some pretty amazing nips, though I'm not sure if shes still around...I know she was at sunflower for a bit but havent seen her on there in a while. Good luck and share if you find anything
Recently experienced: NaughtyBunny (indy) , nice MMs Dsized tits, with gumdrops. Great service too.

I second on Jun.

Is this the same Jun with the famous backside?
Is this the same Jun with the famous backside? Originally Posted by ndr00399
Sure is! Could never decide how to pop, from behind seeing that ass bounce or from the front with one of those gumdrops in my mouth.
Honestly speaking… Lovely at Lovely Angels has the best and longest nipples I’ve had the pleasure of suckling among all AMP and studio ladies. Add to that Greek (YMMV) and her other PSE activities and you’ve got a real winner.
Honestly speaking… Lovely at Lovely Angels has the best and longest nipples I’ve had the pleasure of suckling among all AMP and studio ladies. Add to that Greek (YMMV) and her other PSE activities and you’ve got a real winner. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I'll have to check her out!
Saw Coco at Relax Excel today... she has big gumdrop nips.

And yes - Lovely at LA is on the to do list!
Saw Coco at Relax Excel today... she has big gumdrop nips.

And yes - Lovely at LA is on the to do list! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Ahh..makes me miss Angie at blue
BOING. Following this thread thx
I remember yoyo at seaspa, this chick one at moon health, insane sized ping-pong balls at Addison reflexology like 2 years ago and also Bibi from a while back