Whatever happened to???

Was thinking about some ladies I have met in the past and wondering where are they now?

There was a Korean lady I met at her apartment when she was Jana. Later encountered her at various places under the name Jessica. I think that is what most of you know her as. Last I saw of her was either at NYNY or Lucky Haven.

Lisa was always a favorite. Has she retired?

Always liked Sue but she was always too busy and tired. So started seeing other ladies. Would love to get a massage from her again though.

There was a Tina that always had something new going to keep massage from being monotonous. Last seen at Green.

If you know how I can find any of these please post here or send me a PM.
All are long gone, Jessica hails at Kfest from time to time
Is the Sue you speak of from Palace Therapy? If so she is still there.
Wish Orange would make an appearance.
Lisa retired. And tina I believe is in LA
Speaking of, I was thinking about Tiny the other day. She was a legend. I wonder what happened to her.
I've always wondered what happened to Jackie. I saw her at her apartment a few times then one day I called her and a guy answered and said sorry no girls here. Maybe her husband? That girl could fuck really tasty and gorgeous pussy and some nice man mades.
Wish Ariana from jade and Alyssa from NYNY would re appear
Joy from Jade would who Id like to see back. I think Tina lived in Hawaii, she is probably back there
I’m a broken record lol. I still dream about Cherry my ATF