URL / Website: http://www.lovely-angel.net
City: Near Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 and 35 area
Activities: Shower, lfk, dfk, mish, daty, bbbj, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Dark just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner. Short and small. Nice tits and grabbable ass. Very nice figure. Pics are good resemblance but much younger looking.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Studio is Lovely Angels. Location is in Farmers Branch near 635 and 35. Phone number will be provided after screening. Website provided has contact page for submission form requesting screening.

**** Added for additional information
Excellent review of a fine lady
Studio is Lovely Angels. Location is in Farmers Branch near 635 and 35. Phone number will be provided after screening. Website provided has contact page for submission form requesting screening.

**** Added for additional information Originally Posted by Dman118

They do not give credit due to no phone number or email,. It's sad but I til one or the other appears, it is what we have.
They do not give credit due to no phone number or email,. It's sad but I til one or the other appears, it is what we have. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
That does suck, Hanna is next if all works out this week.
Date: 05/19/23
Name: Hanna
Phone: After screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.lovely-angel.net
City: Near Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 and 35 area
Activities: Shower, lfk, dfk, mish, daty, bbbj, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Dark just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner. Short and small. Nice tits and grabbable ass. Very nice figure. Pics are good resemblance but much younger looking.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Dman118
Hmmmm. She's the only one listed on the website.
Yeah, that sucks. I have an email I have used but it’s from my initial screening. Then the only phone number is booking number that I can’t give out. I guess I need to try AS next.
Maybe we need to ask the Booker nicely?
I did not get credit either. Oh well
Don’t sweat the small stuff. Just bury your face between her legs and take credit for that
Hanna is a great time and pretty decent masseuse