This is what not to do when you are in a hurry and trying to set a romantic mood for a session:

So you stabbed yourself for a NCNS? Phildo's helpful household hint...if you don't have time to either nuke the votive holder or stick it in hot water and then clean it with a spoon...use a saucer...A guy coming over to do the do will never notice, especially if you put it up on a dresser or somewhere...
Did you have to go to the hospital and get stitches? That hurt to look at it!

Hope your leg is better!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
WOW that looks pretty painful ! Im sorry you hurt yourself.
Well, that will be funny some day if it's not already to you.
I can relate. I was making up the bed once in a hurry, the lady was on her way over and I jammed the sheet down over the corner of the mattress and hit my knuckle on a corner of the headboard. I knocked a chunk of skin clean off.
Didn't hurt so bad but it would not stop bleeding. Bled right through the bandage....bled everywhere.
A real bummer. Told the truth and she laughed and did a much better job than I with a new bandage....had a good time after that.
I'm a CNA, so I butterflied it together myself. Pretty painful. I can think of about 100 better ways to replace a votive candle, now. I think I'll switch to flameless.
OH MY GOD girl. Hope you're ok. Sucks that he didn't partake in the effort you put into getting ready for him. I hear alot of gentlemen complaining most providers don't got to the efforts of setting a mood. I'm glad to see that you do, but sorry you hurt yourself for NOTHING. ( a NCNS)
Ur not the only one that's had a freak accident I had a man scaping accident a while back lol
OUCH I hope you are ok. Such a good thing you are a CNA. I would have been crying my eyes out on the way to the emergency room.
Seems like something I would manage to do to myself! Hope you feel better hun!
Ouchie!!!!!!!
Thanks for all of the well wishes, and medical advise (you know who you are). I love this community. I'm feeling a lot better now, and ready to get back into action.
Melody, I hope you got a tetanus shot and irrigated it well. It looks like it could have used a few sutures instead of a butterfly. Glad you are feeling better, but be careful.
Hope you feel better!
Makes me want to take care of you and make sure you are pampered and held. I can come lay with you and "spork".

You might want to check out his place....
http://www.batteryoperatedcandles.ne...FQLj7QodmB--qA