safe

So i usually wear condoms when meeting up with anyone, but this last time, I met on wednesday with a new girl and the condom wasnt working well, i kept getting limp. She swore she was clean, but now 3 days later, I have these spots around my penis and its burning a little when I pee. I'm afraid I caught something. I won't disclose her name, but what should I do? Just be careful people
As no names ar ementioned, which would not be allowed, this is not an alert. Moving
OMG, please tell me that you didn't do bareback with her??????

Whether you did or you didn't, you need to see your doctor ASAP!
Damn sorry to hear that... Always use protection regardless!
Yeah!!! And there's always little green men standing at the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold... easter bunny's are real... along with Santa and Unicorn's.

You bb'd her? OMG... babe... NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.... Don't do it. If she offered it to you... she did to the last 5 guys that just said that their penis didn't work well with covers... OMG...

Obviously, it was NO big deal to her to offer you BB. She's CLEAN? REALLY? When was her last doctor visit? Did she verify her cleanliness with papers to you?

Never trust anyone that you met off this site with YOUR LIFE. Get to the doctor. Be checked out... and by all means.. do it again.. with BLOODWORK in about three months. Don't see any providers until you can have labwork done. Let's hope she didn't give you anything.. but if she did... it's something antibiotics can take care of ... and not be an ONGOING life altering event that only lasted a few minutes for you.

Wish you the best babe. Take care. Let us know how things turn out.

Amber Rain
Usually wear condoms? Awh just ignore it dude, it will go away in a while,
maybe put a little iodine on it. NO seriously go see a doctor if this is a real
situation and not just someone starting a thread because their board.

Hitler said he was clean, and the german people beleaved him.
I think Charles Mansons pitch was peace and communal love.
Jim Jones, we have refreshments at the front of the gathering.
In the words of the medicine man in Viet Nam to the GI who went to him to cure a case of Nam Dong disease:

No worry. Wait 2 weeks and it will fall off. No Worry.
You need to make a trip to the health unit and get a shot of pencillin.
you should absolutely disclose her name.
you should absolutely disclose her name. Originally Posted by CRamsey
Hold your horses, Tonto!

Until he sees his doctor, disclosing her name isn't a good idea!

What if his discomfort has nothing to do with the hobby? Then what?
You know, I'm going to eat crow for my previous post!

After much thought and re-reading the OP's post, both are guilty for proceeding without a condom!

He's already admitted to his part, then YES, her name should be disclosed!
So i usually wear condoms when meeting up with anyone, but this last time, I met on wednesday with a new girl and the condom wasnt working well, i kept getting limp. She swore she was clean, but now 3 days later, I have these spots around my penis and its burning a little when I pee. I'm afraid I caught something. I won't disclose her name, but what should I do? Just be careful people Originally Posted by foofighter7
Which new girl so i can stay away from her, PM me. Also you just outted yourself, good luck in finding a date from this day forward. ALL providers just wrote you off. Get to the doctor Quickly, Then change your handle as this one is fucked, in more ways than one.

CG
Ok so i had an appt today at 2 and since then i've been driving around depressed...i dunno if i should mention the name or not, seeing at im not sure if it would be a violation on these boards....but i wont mind discussing if you PM me. I'll find out it i'm coinfected with anything, but not until another 48 hours. be safe...and 1 thing i have to tell all you guys

bbbj can get STD's too, so even with that wrap it....i didnt know, and although its mainly from intercourse w/o condoms, doctor said its likely that bbbj can also
As no names ar ementioned, which would not be allowed Originally Posted by Bubba3452
everybody miss this part? btw...sounds like a troll to me anyway. just registered a month ago, and already wants to tell the world he has sores on his peter and it hurts when he pees. ah.....poor baby. amazing how these threads pop up so often, and the OP doesn't name names, and everybody just BELIEVES him and begs/demands to know who the girl is. agendas agendas. and almost every time they beg for 'supreme guidance' on this board to decide what to do. see it a lot in the Locker Room, and here.

too many good people here that have been around long enough to know they should be a little skeptical of many of the things posted here. especially since SO MANY things/accusations can't be proven one way or another. so many agendas...and many are not good.

some wanker, new member, recently did the same thing. claimed he got an STD from getting a BBBJ (he swore he doesn't normally do that...sure buddy). said it had to have come from on of the only 3 girls he had seen. being the chivalrous guy he was, he refused to name whom he had seen. but under his avatar was a link to his 3 reviews. one was out of the time range he claimed, but the other two were clearly, if you're smart enough to connect the dots, who he was talking about. and i think one of the poor girls actually came on here and proclaimed she had gotten tested and was clean. and guess what...that wanker has not been heard from since.

and i don't even want to talk about how a guy from oklahoma accused an asian girl that he caught an STD from her. he posted a thread that named her. once it went viral so to speak, her career here was ruined. she, with the help of a couple aspd mods, got tested and supplied the proof. but the damage had been done and she had no choice but to move back to cali. and the accuser NEVER HAD TO PROVIDE ONE SHRED OF PROOF HE HAD EVER HAD AN STD, or THAT HE HAD IT TAKEN CARE OF. and the fucker never received any punishment. and he is still on this board.

JPdM
Why worry about it? It will fall off soon enough . . .