Hey boyfriends, I'm a Super CUM star!?

A week ago, I shot a sexy milf band chick flick. The producers sent me a few of the pics from the photo shot we did during the filming. lol, with a little extra airbrushing, I'm as hot as ever! Anyway the film turned out great, so when the producers are done with the editing, I will share it with my regular friends. Just PM me and I will send you a copy.
Attached Images File Type: jpg prettykitty.jpg (150.5 KB, 1165 views)
Hot!
Nice Pics Pretty Lady,Looking forward to seeing you again real soon.
Can I get a a picture
Wow . . . its all that & more Kitty Kat. Love your new avatar & your new location. Congrats!!!
Hey thanks everyone! Can't wait to see you again too!
Looking forward to seeing the film,especially the uncut version.Thanks for the pics Pretty Lady
Greetings! My name is ___________ and I have a wonderful business opportunity that I wish to share with everyone here on Eccie. I have recently completed a video (great by the way) that I wish to pander in the CoEd Discussion section. Please send me an email for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!

I also have a relative in Nigeria going thru a rough separation from her abusive husband with a large sum of money for which she requires assistance to transfer it to a friendly partner. Please send me an email for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Also... I provided a friend of mine a business loan in the amount of $350,000. He needed this loan to complete an ongoing project he was handling in 2009. My friend is well based in your city and the loan was for 24 months and interest rate of 7.85%. The capital and interest were supposed to be paid on April 15th, 2011 but he has only paid $50,000. Please let me know if you wish to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so that I can plan on sharing this and many other windfalls with such a genormously attractive and brilliant person like you!!
Looking forward to seeing the film,especially the uncut version.Thanks for the pics Pretty Lady Originally Posted by superkoby

no prob, almost done with the website too! btw love the avatar...
Greetings! My name is ___________ and I have a wonderful business opportunity that I wish to share with everyone here on Eccie. I have recently completed a video (great by the way) that I wish to pander in the CoEd Discussion section. Please send me an email for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!

I also have a relative in Nigeria going thru a rough separation from her abusive husband with a large sum of money for which she requires assistance to transfer it to a friendly partner. Please send me an email for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Also... I provided a friend of mine a business loan in the amount of $350,000. He needed this loan to complete an ongoing project he was handling in 2009. My friend is well based in your city and the loan was for 24 months and interest rate of 7.85%. The capital and interest were supposed to be paid on April 15th, 2011 but he has only paid $50,000. Please let me know if you wish to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so that I can plan on sharing this and many other windfalls with such a genormously attractive and brilliant person like you!! Originally Posted by txcwby6

LMFAO ........

Congrats MPK!
LMFAO ........

Congrats MPK! Originally Posted by berkleigh

WOW
Closing at the request of OP. We do not always comply with that request. I will this time as the thread does seem a bit like a threAD.

Torito