Remember Your First Orgasm?

I do. I think I was 11 or 12 years old after doing the math based on when my mother died and my paternal grandmother stayed with us for a year. No question why this was such a memorable experience in a young boy's life, what is unclear is why it happened under decidedly unsexy circumstances.

I blame it on the mechanics of positioning. I clearly remember lying "prone" (on my stomach, for those of you in Rio Linda), watching an episode of an ABC drama popular at that time called "The Young Rebels", which was about a family during the Revolutionary War! I do kind of remember having a thing about one of the blonde daughters, but Jeez, you'd think it would have been a naked picture of a woman instead of someone in a long dress or pants!

I didn't know what had happened at the time, I only knew that what ever it was I wanted it to happen again, soon, and often! Have spent the intervening years chasing the same thing, many times to the detriment of myself and surely of my wallet.

Please share your experiences. Hopefully someone will have a more depressing story LOL.
Yes I do. It was also the last time my sister ever entered my room without knocking first. Reminded me of a scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

"Doesn't anybody f**king knock anymore"?!!!
My first true erection I was watching a Burlesque show on HBO circa 1980 and when the strippers came on I had to "pee" really bad...but couldn't! LOL

Moving on...

I had a friend show me how, but he was more developed than I was, so I could get hard, beat the meat, but not cum.

Finally...

I was at my grandparents house and they had gotten this post card with a girl with a white tshirt, wet of course that the nipples were visable. I took it to the restroom and started to beat the meat. Well, I got weak in the knees and when I blew I did not know what to think! WOW!
age 12 or 13? while in junior high, while looking, errr reading, at my older brother's playboys.
I sure do

I was in jr high and junior was high, I rubbed and the next thing I know I exploded ....
I was an early starter. At 14 months, my Mom was changing my diaper in the morning and started rubbing some diaper rash ointment on my morning wood.....I shot my load so hard that it hit the ceiling. There was a stain on the ceiling until I was 8 and my parents repainted my room.
Hell no, I was asleep at the time. However, it was sort of cold and messy when I woke up in the morning.
I haven't had one yet. I'm saving it for that special girl.
Mine was at 6. I was climbing a pole and I discovered that it rubs something just a certain way that I wanted it to continue. I didn't come, but I reached the point that my eyes went cross and my toes curled.

Now... I wonder if any ladies are going to jump in... else this thread is going to get weird...
  • L.A.
  • 05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
My first? Hell I barely remember my last one.
I was alone at the time.......
Hell yes! I gave it 2 myself!!!! I WISH I COULD meet someone that can give me that FEELING again , lmao! wheeee wiiii! any one wanna try? bwahahha- them was the days! LEX
Yes, it was with Raquel Welch in her bikini in my basement
Unfortunately, it was just a photo of her in Life magazine.
I was an early starter. At 14 months, my Mom was changing my diaper in the morning and started rubbing some diaper rash ointment on my morning wood.....I shot my load so hard that it hit the ceiling. There was a stain on the ceiling until I was 8 and my parents repainted my room. Originally Posted by Invisible1
so you're saying your mom gave you a HJ? What is this game of thrones?

I was 13 or 14 and was actually shaving down there for my g/f (dumb youth)
so you're saying your mom gave you a HJ?... Originally Posted by BoringM

Dammit, now that's funny...!