Contest Ideas

I saw a post in another thread about getting multiple ladies and gentlemen involved in contests. It mentioned one on ASPD from 2007.

I can't actually remember that one (unless it was the calendar thing?), but thought we might brainstorm here on ideas for contests that could pull us together as a community and have fun at the same time.

There was a "Win a Free Session Contest" where the gentlemen each gave money to the organizer (a hobbyist) and picked a number. The one that matched the first number drawn in the lottery on such-and-such a date won!

In that contest the ladies got involved by submitting special rates for overnights, or some other similar multi-hour package not normally available.

Are there any fun ideas floating around out there? Maybe we could expand on some individual provider's game and make it a group activity?

One I thought was imaginative was a retired lady's "Name Your Price" or something like that where she had slips of paper with various prices within a range, put them all in a basket, and let her visitor pull out the slip to see what he'd pay.

• ~Ze~
  • 05-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Honey, I think I was a part of the contest you are speaking of. It was run as a charity event to raise money for a (non hobby) mother and her children during the holidays. The men donated for tickets(I think $20 or $50 each) and the women involved volunteered their time. I think 12 of us turned up naked on two beds between a couple rooms bouncing back and forth. The two winners got one helluva time for a couple hours, and we girls had a fucking blast!
Honey, I think I was a part of the contest you are speaking of. It was run as a charity event to raise money for a (non hobby) mother and her children during the holidays. The men donated for tickets(I think $20 or $50 each) and the women involved volunteered their time. I think 12 of us turned up naked on two beds between a couple rooms bouncing back and forth. The two winners got one helluva time for a couple hours, and we girls had a fucking blast! Originally Posted by ~Ze~

See! Now i can respect that kind of contest!!

Damn... did those 2 winners survive?!! THAT sounds like a blast!!!
Honey, I think I was a part of the contest you are speaking of. It was run as a charity event to raise money for a (non hobby) mother and her children during the holidays. The men donated for tickets(I think $20 or $50 each) and the women involved volunteered their time. I think 12 of us turned up naked on two beds between a couple rooms bouncing back and forth. The two winners got one helluva time for a couple hours, and we girls had a fucking blast! Originally Posted by ~Ze~

That was FUN!!!!! I even forgot it was all for charity. Lord remember jazz and C still going at it long after the two guys had finished!!!!

Yes that's the one I was talking about Ze. Wasn't that the first time we ever messed around?

I'm glad this thread started. Good pick. We don't see enough of you Honey.

Contests to run

Lunch on the provider

200 off

Free extra time

A special double that's not offered on a reg menu

Drawing for some 12 year old scotch.
Ah! That was it!
"A fucking blast"?
Are those words in the right order?

We don't see enough of you Honey.
Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Should I take my skirt off?

Contests to run

Lunch on the provider

200 off

Free extra time

A special double that's not offered on a reg menu

Drawing for some 12 year old scotch. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I like these ideas!

I also like some version of the two winners/ twelve ladies event.

My doubles partner (SpikeBaby) and I discussed having a mini-orgy/special event with several ladies entertaining a small group of gentlemen. Two of us were going to belly dance; two would enact some kind of a lesbian seducing an innocent woman skit; two ladies would act as hostesses refilling drinks and sitting with the guests....all mixing up their roles as needed; and two bedrooms available for private visits

Any input on how to structure this? (then we can get the fun part of ladies suggesting their entertaining specialty to showcase at the event).
Will these be advertised on the kiddie seats in shopping carts at Krogers?

"Ho's for the Homeless", "Shameless for Shamu",

This all sounds like a Tupperware Gone Wild party. Or, in the most un PC of slang, a Whore House. Not to mention, with any further development, a threAD of epic proportions. I mean this could get stickied and solve the whole threAD back n forth thing for good.

Where do I drop my canned goods?
It all sounds like enough fun to draw me out of hiding and retirement.
Should I take my skirt off?
Originally Posted by HoneyRose

Its a good start.
What about a scavenger hunt? Participating providers each have a unique item that needs to be obtained by the hobbiest. The hobbiest has a list that needs to be completed and can only be completed by visiting each one of the participating providers. The winner of the contest wins a free 1hour session of his choice of one of the participating providers. Both parties win. The provider gets business, maybe a flurry of business, in a short period of time because of the time contraints to obtain all the items needed to complete the list. The hobbiest wins by getting to visit with severeal lovely ladies and winning a free session as the prize. Just an idea. I'm willing to help with the project...it sounds fun!
Another thought...the ladies could submit special rates for scavenger hunt participants. The hobbiest could pay an "entry fee" of say $25 to be held by a trustworthy hobbiest. The winner would get their free visit and the provider would get the pot! Hmmm...this is interesting to me. The lucky provider selected by the winning hobbiest could get quite a windfall! Again, win/win! Get's alot of people involved and would be lots of fun! Any comments?
thought we might brainstorm here on ideas for contests that could pull us together as a community and have fun at the same time.

There was a "Win a Free Session Contest" where the gentlemen each gave money to the organizer (a hobbyist) and picked a number. The one that matched the first number drawn in the lottery on such-and-such a date won!

In that contest the ladies got involved by submitting special rates for overnights, or some other similar multi-hour package not normally available. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Thank You HoneyRose for starting this Thread. I have thought many times of this very thing and would LOVE to Participate in something like this. I actually loved the IDEA of Win a free session/overnight contest with the number off the lottery but, as you know, hobbyist can't be trusted to run such an event. lol (we all know how that turned out) Maybe we can let a TRUSTED VETERAN PROVIDER be the organizer this time, since Hobbyist MODS can't be involved? If they can, I could mention a few Hobbyist MODS I Trust. Count me in. There are MANY reasons why the last one did not work, and we can discuss those reasons but, IMHO, I think the organizer should get something for his/her time. Example: if the ticket cost 50.00, send 55.00 (5.00 per ticket for the organizer) I am sure, if we all discuss this in detail, we could come up with a solution.

CG
I love the two winners/twelve ladies idea! I want in on that one if it comes to fruition!

I remember a blind(folded?) BBBJ contest on ASPD. Count me in if anyone brings that one back, too! Unless Infamous BJ is in on it. Then none of us stand a chance LOL
I think the previous 12 women should show up at my place, and each place $$$ in an envelope and will have an assigned number. The girls will go in order with me. The looser will be girls 2-12 because I am a one shot guy. The winner will be girl number one for an amazing two minute BBBJ.

Dannie I hope you will draw NUMBER 1!!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-05-2012, 11:23 AM
@lunytunz - I had a similar idea for provider poker ... I over thought it and planned for all the possible "what ifs" and it got lost in the fray.. meh.

For your reading - Provider Poker

Excuse the lack of images, I pulled those a long time ago, but they were playing cards and icons etc.