Be my B***H....

IJS to be a good provider do you have to be such a ...female dog?? lol i MEAN SERIOUSLY! Good reviews automatically give you the upper hand on being head a**hole on the boards or what if thats the case I should be a huge one...Tell you what next time you open a thread you can be my *****....Have a good day.
I am not really sure what (or who) is the object of this post or poll is but I will be watching it pretty closely until I fully understand.
i can't be limited to only two choices so I refuse to vote
  • shlub
  • 05-06-2012, 10:01 AM
I thought this thread was closed... It is a continuation of "Provider Alliances Continued," isn't it?
I thought this thread was closed... It is a continuation of "Provider Alliances Continued," isn't it? Originally Posted by shlub
ErraticMorgan continued?
I think so! LOL

Someone was mentioning contradictions yesterday. I think it's a contradiction to call other people "bitchy" in a thread like this, don't you think? Kinda keeps those "bitch" wheels a-turnin' and doesn't really help things.

You are either a part of the solution or a part of the problem. Where do you (the reader...not just the OP) fit in? That's rhetorical.
AH I understand then this poll is indeed over...besides if Monk cant contribute then the outcome will be meaningless.