Take the condom closest to ya!

I don't care what brand ya brought or what color, flavor or twisty it has. Wrapped it and ride it dammit.

That is all.
No! I'm saving those thank you very much! How can I expect to get a BBBJ if I won't give myself a BBHJ.
Um.. some guys are allergic to latex.. or they lose erection with some types of covers or some kinds of covers cause UTI issues. I could give a shit about color.. but i like to give the best experience, therefore i travel with variety and Ill ask. FYI- BB is not an option so if i dont have what u like as far as covers... then youre just out of luck!! But as for color or taste or extras.. i could give a shit. And actually.. its not good to use the flavored ones.. BEsides... eww! CBJ are no fun
Um.. some guys are allergic to latex.. or they lose erection with some types of covers or some kinds of covers cause UTI issues. I could give a shit about color.. but i like to give the best experience, therefore i travel with variety and Ill ask. FYI- BB is not an option so if i dont have what u like as far as covers... then youre just out of luck!! But as for color or taste or extras.. i could give a shit. And actually.. its not good to use the flavored ones.. BEsides... eww! CBJ are no fun Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Going for BBBJ or any kind of BB was not my point. My point is would you go near a guy that feels he needs to use a cover when taking care of himself?
  • TPJR
  • 05-07-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm don't have a strong preference for any particular brand of condom. It just has to be big enough to fit because there's nothing worse than a super tight fitting condom that doesn't even cover up your boomstick.
  • KYOT
  • 05-07-2012, 12:24 PM
There is a difference, I never realized what a difference it made until I tried some that actually fit correctly. Material, thickness and how tight (the condom is) can make a big difference in how sex feels, at least to me.

Pretty much every other feature they try to use to sell condoms I could care less.

Although I did try a glow in the dark one once, just to see if I could get a light saber thing going on. (totally not worth the 50 cents)
I agree with Lacey ... I keep an abundance ... size, shape and texture can make a difference.
Going for BBBJ or any kind of BB was not my point. My point is would you go near a guy that feels he needs to use a cover when taking care of himself? Originally Posted by Daen1304

I just added that before some BB crazy fool sends me a pm telling me he is allergic to latex and ALL covers.. LOL

Now... why would a man need to take care of himself if i were near? lol
There is a difference, I never realized what a difference it made until I tried some that actually fit correctly. Material, thickness and how tight (the condom is) can make a big difference in how sex feels, at least to me.

Pretty much every other feature they try to use to sell condoms I could care less.

Although I did try a glow in the dark one once, just to see if I could get a light saber thing going on. (totally not worth the 50 cents) Originally Posted by KYOT
I read glow in the dark and instant thought "Lightsaber!" Glad to see I'm not the only dork.
I just added that before some BB crazy fool sends me a pm telling me he is allergic to latex and ALL covers.. LOL

Now... why would a man need to take care of himself if i were near? lol Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Oh, no reason in particular, but some folks warm up differently.
I bring my own, makes it easy.
Ever since Animal House I've been half-expecting a CH HJ. That will be a show-stopper for sure.