Music that turns you on?

I am a die hard music lover! I always have music of one genre or another playing. During dates I'll gravitate towards Sade, Enigma or the Chill station unless requested otherwise.

Last week while in Louisiana; I had a request for zydeco during a date. A bit odd but hey I do have that on my ipod!

On my drive here to Dallas today I heard a song I haven't heard in awhile which is Blue Monday by New Order. I can honestly say that song just does something to me!!! I would even say that it turns me on!!!

I know there are certain songs that just do that for people! That's one of mine...........what is yours?
I love music, but it in no way, shape or form does it turn me on. And if its even on when I am fucking it gets tuned out and I wouldn't even be able to tell you what was playing.
Old school soul for me. Danny Hathaway, Roberta Flack, Ann Peebles...the list goes on, and oh so much better than what passes for R&B today.
I luv Blue Monday

I luv blues/zydeco/classic rock/reggae....and especially Kid Rock & AcDc get my gears going!
Old school soul for me. Danny Hathaway, Roberta Flack, Ann Peebles...the list goes on, and oh so much better than what passes for R&B today. Originally Posted by TinMan
Impressive TinMan. Great selections.
Dead silence
crazy bitch buck cherry
S&M Rhianna

• jwood
  • 07-31-2013, 03:28 AM
Stroking, Clarence Carter
Music as a mood setter, whatever you like, but lyric stuff goes out the window during the act, jeez...rythym and/or zero beat is up to the participants at that point, and may be required based on the amount of extraneous real world noises filtering in.
"I'm Your Man." -Leonard Cohen-
I'll play it thru dual earbuds for us and for some reason it always leads to sex with you lovely ladies. ;-)

I prefer the sounds of you to any song.
I am a die hard music lover! I always have music of one genre or another playing. During dates I'll gravitate towards Sade, Enigma or the Chill station unless requested otherwise.

Last week while in Louisiana; I had a request for zydeco during a date. A bit odd but hey I do have that on my ipod!

On my drive here to Dallas today I heard a song I haven't heard in awhile which is Blue Monday by New Order. I can honestly say that song just does something to me!!! I would even say that it turns me on!!!

I know there are certain songs that just do that for people! That's one of mine...........what is yours? Originally Posted by EroticEden

I am ALWAYS, always listening to music throughout my whole entire day. I listen to a wide variety depending on my mood and have several different playlists/stations for clientele.

From Kenny G to Al Green but my personal favorite is EDM.
Mostly KASKADE as its easy on the ears for those older gents that I see.
I have a few that like NIN (Nine Inch Nails) and Muse but, I am a huge 80's fan of The Cure and DIE HARD FAN OF DEPECHE MODE!

I absolutely DO NOT listen to any country music, but only TheFriscoKid can get me to listen to Wade Bowen...

A good selection really helps set the mood and is a great stress reliever for many.

Was with a gf of mind during the 4th and listening to a Pandora station while enjoying activites bcd and the song that always get my juices flowing comes on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT-7...e_gdata_player
  • Deke
  • 07-31-2013, 06:23 PM
Used to see my former ATF, now retired but, she would always tune us in some R&B. I would play with her fine ass while she was doing that. We'd even slow dance! Damn!,...Good times!! "Let's get it on".
Enigma is good. So is Roberta Flack. I particularly like the original version of Clapton's "Layla".

I once burned a CD for a session that included Captain & Tennille's "Do that to me one more time". (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4ngf766N0).

She had never heard of them....I felt old.
Yeah, very few people can't get off to Marvin Gaye. The "Let's Get It On" album is among the top 5 albums to fuck to of all time.

And many people consider Derek and the Dominoes' "Layla" to be the best rock n roll love song of all time.

Lots of good choices when you go back to the 60s and 70s.