Coco being Coco

After much debate with myself I decided to change the title of this review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=822673

and post a follow up to help fellow hobbyist. This review still stands as is because it was my opinion at the time I posted it and it is true for the visit we had that day. However, Coco still continued to be Coco the following week. I sent her a PM a few days later to schedule a meeting for later that night to which I did not receive a response. I called her a few hours before the time I wanted to meet and she quickly responded with a text and we scheduled a meeting for 8pm and she also responded to the PM I had sent earlier in the day confirming the 8pm meeting. Around 715 I text for Incall location and receive no response. My routine is to attempt contact about every 10-15 minutes but she does not respond until 8pm (yep time we schedule meeting for). No biggie to me, so I head to the Incall location she gave me and get to the parking lot and text her for the room number. Once again no response, but I always give the provider a 30 minute window until I give up. So needless to say it is now 9pm and I have not heard anything from Coco so I sent her a tex and PM saying I had fun the other night but that I give up if this is what I have to go through every time I schedule a meeting with you especially since I thought we had an understanding after our last meeting. I can deal with being late but let me know your running late don't just go completely deaf, dumb and blind on me all at once. Needless to say I called another provider that I have had fun with while in town and she made sure I had fun as always. So in retrospect:
1st meeting. I called her and canceled 2 hours prior to the meeting due to work so that one was on me.
2nd meeting. I got the Coco NCNS treatment after getting to the Incall parking lot. Life happens so I was willing to give her a second try and I always have a back up plan anyway.
3rd meeting. Review posted (and I still stand by it). I also tried to make up for my cancelation by taking her toy shopping and buying her a nice lingerie set that she wanted.
4th meeting. Another Coco NCNS in the parking lot.
So in conclusion if you have a flexible schedule with nothing to do for the next 4 hours and you are ok whith sitting in a parking lot waiting give Coco a call because the BCD service is great. However if you are on a schedule give another fine provider such as Diamond, Star, London, Ginger, Trinity Kane or Trisha a call (I have reviews posted for all of them). Once again just my .02 and I hope somebody found it helpful.
Awww thanks for mentioning me!
Thanks for the honesty, Professor. I'm sure the other guys will appreciate it.

And thanks for the honorable mention!
Sorry about that happening to you but you will soon discover that CoCo is not the only provider that it’s difficult to get follow up dates with in this area.
It can be a roller coaster trying to keep pace with Coco's schedule. I admit that she has me whipped so I'll wait by her door patiently until she's ready, but she's off the chain bcd. I know there are other providers who are awesome also, like Nikki and Roxy. Sorry for your grief but keep hunting bro.
I agree Coco has time management issues but if you are a patient hobbiest and make it to the room she has no issues bcd, She is very much attentive from that point on.......somewhat frustrating but worthy of perseverance imo.
Sorry about that happening to you but you will soon discover that CoCo is not the only provider that it’s difficult to get follow up dates with in this area. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Sorry about that happening to you but you will soon discover that CoCo is not the only provider that it’s difficult to get follow up dates with in this area. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
I wasn't going to go there but since we have went there... At least some people haven't wasted my time. They just don't respond to requests for an appointment . Don't know what I did to get put on the bad people list but I am willing to apologize for it
You are on my great list professor! You can be sure to get an answer from me anytime!!
You are on my great list professor! You can be sure to get an answer from me anytime!! Originally Posted by London Bridge
You are always fun and reliable sweetie
Originally Posted by London Bridge
You are on my great list professor! You can be sure to get an answer from me anytime!!
Who are You sweetie Originally Posted by professoreccie

na! needs more work

ahhh carry on
What??

na! needs more work

ahhh carry on Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What?? Originally Posted by London Bridge
Stop teasing her, OSD. She's gonna have a meltdown.
I'm just confused why the unnecessary comment when HE has has NEVER seen me, I am wonderful and have great reviews to back up what I'm saying....negativity is very unnatractive!!!! Especially when one doesn't know what they are talking about..have a good night guys