†★†‡†★† VOyueRism and EXIbitiONiSt †★†‡†★ † I

Any Takers willing to full fill both? And please don't tell me to get a full size mirror to place in my view while I am getting busy so that I can do both. I already have and its not nearly the same . :-)
Ever travel to Houston? It's always been a fantasy of mine.....
I had the opportunity to be watched before and found it to be an adrenaline rush. Just happened to be a rare moment when my GF wanted it now and we were at a fast food place. So we leave and she tells me to drive across the street to this strip mall. It was night but not late only 7:00. We park, make out and then she tells me to fuck her now. About 10 minutes into it a truck pulls up next to us and I'm in Oh Shit mode. She's close to cumming and begs me not to stop. The little head takes over for me so I keep going. There were 2 guys in the truck and it was obvious what we were doing but they didn't bother us. They just looked and once I knew there wasn't going to be any issues I got more into it and my GF was as wet as she had ever been.

We ended up venturing into public sex a couple more times but the first time was the most exhilarating because it wasn't planned out. So to answer your question, yes I'd be willing to fulfill both.
I have been to Houston a time or two. No plans to travel there anytime soon though. However I am willing to travel if the compensation is right. Pm me if you would like. :-)
Damn that story was fuckin hot! Where are you at ?
Ever travel to Houston? It's always been a fantasy of mine..... Originally Posted by JustCountry

Are you looking for a safe way to make it happen? Houston has some good swinger clubs where you can play all night, putting on a show and getting to watch and join others. Or do like I do, enjoy parking lot play and ABS playtime.
Lifes to short not to have fun....Slurp~~
Clitlicker is in Pensacola, FL.

I'd be interested, but I'd want to know specifics, plus I'm as far away as Clitlicker. We're practically neighbors
I love both exhibitionism and voyeurism particularly exhibitionism which I did regularly with my exwives and do with select providers. I agree with Ms Athena that swing clubs are the prefect place and many couples show up just to watch so you can get a big audience who want to watch some PSE style sucking and fucking
Any Takers willing to full fill both? And please don't tell me to get a full size mirror to place in my view while I am getting busy so that I can do both. I already have and its not nearly the same . :-) Originally Posted by Mia..Love
This is an ad, Mia. Please do not post ads in Another Realm.

There are a certain set of criteria that we use to decide if a topic is an ad or a threAD, which those are acceptable.

I'll add to my "no ads allowed in Another Realm" sticky above to clarify.

Closed.

Elisabeth