Americans at World Health Organization transmitted real-time information about coronavirus to Trump administration

• oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 09:21 AM
One prediction : in December 2020/Jan 2021 - the Labor and Delivery suites across America will be jammed with deliveries -

Caused by guys who failed to "pull out"!
And it would be our pleasure, if we can carpet the center with broken glass first and enjoy some brewskis while yo do? Cheers mate Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Sure go ahead, I won’t be crawling through the center of the building. I’ll be crawling along the walls, just in case it gets to fucking hot and I have to breech a wall with my trusty axe.

Btw bring a pack of Modelo for me.
...Btw bring a pack of Modelo for me. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

I'm more of the Guinness type.
Besides, this is all about me after all.
j66- why not sell tickets - and donate the proceeds to the Chinese Communist Party U DPST"s all revere and want to serve!
who knows - possible profits might range between $1-9! Originally Posted by oeb11
Why...the great leader has already deposited my scraps from the biggest bailout in history. I didn’t get as much as Boeing or the restaurant chains but I don’t intend to return it and I don’t intend to donate to any candidate for President. I vote , that’s all they get from me.
j66- why not sell tickets - and donate the proceeds to the Chinese Communist Party U DPST"s ... Originally Posted by oeb11

Historically, the cash flow path is to flow (launder) $$ through the Clinton Foundation. But looks like their contributions have gone to ZERO, now that they got nothing to sell. Hmmm, guess he might have to go the direct route after all.
...the great leader has already deposited my scraps from the biggest bailout in history. I didn’t get as much as Boeing or the restaurant chains... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

How many employees in that Jax-in-a-box do you employ?
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 10:20 AM
Well, my subscription to RedState has expired, and as the WaPo always notes....Democracy dies in Darkness. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Fascist DPST's are the "Bringers of the Night" - with the Progressive America -Last Agenda, Lies, and Hypocrisy.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 10:21 AM
How many employees in that Jax-in-a-box do you employ? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

One of the better riposte's I have read lately!!!
At the same time Trump was calling it a health emergency the dems like Pelosi, Schumer, and De Blasio were telling people to party and enjoy themselves. No matter how much you squawk like a chicken the dems are still holding the shit bag. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Exactly, a fact that the left will not admit to.
You're cracking me up, HF!

The TDS is strong with blissnpissboy! And dyslexia is a complicating disorder!

Given their obvious co-morbidities which put them both at the highest risk for covid-19, dickmuncher and blissnpissboy are hereby ordered to shelter in place until 2029!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad

I see BWK is in no mood to address his or is it her, peddling false information but I figured that.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 01:13 PM
nothing new - same old Fascist DPST tactics.

BWK does well on Ignore!!
Exactly, a fact that the left will not admit to. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The greater issue is that there is very little press coverage, and the citizens are mis/uninformed. The media is now so married to President Trump being this or that that they don’t dare start shooting straight, or their previous narratives are shot to hell.
Rep Dan Crenshaw crushes it. This is the best synopsis I’ve seen.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=Oxq4b_ZTTEY
Home Depot, Lowe’s and pharmacies are open. And if you’re lucky enough to live in some state’s, the liquor stores are still open. Who knows, you might meet Munchie or EC9500 there. Originally Posted by bambino
Wow, I can't believe some of the responses I get.
The greater issue is that there is very little press coverage, and the citizens are mis/uninformed. The media is now so married to President Trump being this or that that they don’t dare start shooting straight, or their previous narratives are shot to hell. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Not to be hard on you here JZM. But saving the World needs to remain the focus here. FWIW: I remain a Fan of Dan, but not 100%. Big improvement over the China News Network (CNN) obviously.

The key point in your observation was more accurate then you let on: "the citizens are mis/uninformed". Actually, the protesters have the information required. They just don't completely have the information assembled quite in it's final form to reveal it's totality yet. Like getting furniture from IKEA, with no written instructions and no pictures of the final product. But they will at some point, even without the assistance of the FaF media.

The press would do themselves and others a great service to keep the noise about the protests down as far as possible. Goes double for Demonicrat politicos. Just like Jeffie-Pooh the Zuck-Schmuck is trying to do with outright censorship on FacePlant around the protests. Recall, they also did a pretty fair job of over looking the French protesters. This will at least buy us time to save everything we all hold dear.

If they keep flapping their gums like: ABC’s Hostin: Trump Is ‘Inciting Violence,’ ‘Insurrection’ with His Tweets. Sooner or later two things will happen and they may well happen regardless.
  1. The protesters (world wide) will figure out what exactly it is that they are actually protesting, i.e. all pieces assembled in the right order
  2. Then they will return home, momentarily, to destock their civil defense cabinets (CDC) and return to a much NOISIER protest
On the upside, Fake News will go into precipitous decline at that point and be heard from no longer.

Pro Tip: The best and most advisable path forward is something along the lines of:
  1. Demonicrats (and RINOs) should humble themselves before Trump
  2. Beg his forgiveness and swear to sin no more
  3. Nominate him for all of the Nobel Peace Prizes
  4. Followed by nominating him to be Governor of the entire free world for as long as he feels comfortable doing it
Any -- other -- option -- is --> wrong. <no appropriate emoji available>