Anyone been to Branson recently?

Going for a weekend getaway soon. I haven't been in probably 3 years or so. Any good new shows, new fun things to do, new restaurants worth trying out?
A co-worker told me that there were some new rides at Silver Dollar City, if that's helpful.
Hit Top of the Rock at Big Cedar. Nice bar/restaurant with best view in town.
The champagne brunch on Sunday at Top of the Rock is super good, little pricey. In the evening about 8pm you can watch them shoot off Civil War era canon & lady play Taps on bagpipes. The Golf cart tour is pretty neat goes thru small cave, bar inside the cave, 2 or 3 waterfalls & some nice scenery. I took a provider with me on the cave tour & got some rather nice pics of her(if you get my meaning) on the trail!

Go to the Keeter center at College of the Ozarks for dinner best meal in Branson!!
Peak my interest WMJ
  • kman
  • 08-23-2018, 09:05 PM
Well i usually go on up to Rockaway Beach theres a awesome pizza cellarand good cabins by the lake to get for the night
Thanks for the suggestions, all. I've been to Top of the Rock for dinner and the cannon firing, etc., but may do Sunday brunch there. Also considering the Keeter Center. I had never heard of it before this but their Sunday brunch is supposed to be really good also.
I would stay away from the Duck Boats.
I would stay away from the Duck Boats. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
Yeah, no kidding! I’ve been on them before but never again!
Sunday brunch at Top of the Rock was spectacular! Highly recommended.
Sunday brunch at Top of the Rock was spectacular! Highly recommended. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

I thought you might enjoy it SpankyJ!
I thought you might enjoy it SpankyJ! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I sure did! Also want to get back to try the Keeter Center, but they were booked up for brunch already when I was in town. I do plan to make it back there another time.
The Keeter Center brunch is very good. I have done it several times. I highly recommend.
I go out of my way to avoid that town.
Next week, I am going out of town to Branson. Is there still nothing to do or is there anything new?