Bored in Springfield on a Tuesday night...

Ok everyone do what is there to do around here? It’s been too long. Good restaurants, shopping, maybe even a bar to go to. I’m bored... I’m used to working and having my son. Now I got all this free time. Also ladies looking for somewhere local for Brazilian waxing. Thanks in advance
Oh it's easy to get bored around here. As for bars I can't help you there. I am not very big in that seen. However if you do like outdoors, we do have Bass Pro, and the Wonders of Wildlife aquarium is amazing. The Battlefield mall has most of your bid named stores (Sears, Macy's, JC Penny's etc.....) Or we do have some nice flea markets scattered around.

If you like cars this weekend is the Route 66 festival in downtown Springfield on the square. Also this weekend is cruising Kearney, and there is Kearney street cafe which is a good place to eat, Cedars is another good place (both specialize in home cooking).

If your going to be here for a while and like to cook they have a farmers market at the Battlefield mall on the weekends.

If I can think of anything else I'll post for you.

Chuby.
The flea?market scene in Springfield rocks...i got to all of them regularly.

Hope you find some fun!!
Oh it's easy to get bored around here. As for bars I can't help you there. I am not very big in that seen. However if you do like outdoors, we do have Bass Pro, and the Wonders of Wildlife aquarium is amazing. The Battlefield mall has most of your bid named stores (Sears, Macy's, JC Penny's etc.....) Or we do have some nice flea markets scattered around.

If you like cars this weekend is the Route 66 festival in downtown Springfield on the square. Also this weekend is cruising Kearney, and there is Kearney street cafe which is a good place to eat, Cedars is another good place (both specialize in home cooking).

If your going to be here for a while and like to cook they have a farmers market at the Battlefield mall on the weekends.

If I can think of anything else I'll post for you.

Chuby. Originally Posted by chuby1
Thank you for the info Chuby. I hit some shopping last night and had dinner and Italian margaritas at Olive Garden. Not a bad night...