I absolutely love...

I'm not the only woman that likes a cock being shoved down my throat??
I want to feel the tears and gag!!. I want to swallow the cock. Is this a bad thing??
Should this be a flaw?? Is something wrong with me that it's a turn on to give pleasure?? Asking for a friend
No, no it's not. Answered by a friend ��
Mmmm hell yeahhhh
Mmmm hell yeahhhh Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not all women like sucking cock. Most do it but they dont like DT. I do I find that I get super wet from it. I like to let lay on the bed while my face hangs. Dropping to my knees when someone walks in the door is always fun too!!!
Dammmn. You're making me HOT!

I have literally no gag reflex..unless you're like a horse lol

Miss M you're my kinda gal!
As a parallel slow licking and sucking a delicious wet kitty for hours.
As a parallel slow licking and sucking a delicious wet kitty for hours. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
I can go for this too...
I will most certainly oblige!
I can go for this too... Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Soo many good thoughts in this post...
I wanted to add one to the mix.

You are only allowed to suck and lick on the tip
while your hands work my shaft and balls slowly.
As I get closer you relax your throat and at the
moment I begin to cum take me deep and milk every
drop with your tongue while bobbing your head from
side to side just enough to make me squirm.

Happy Sunday ladies
Hell yeahhh
Like srxy miss im
I like it soft n slow sometimes...but other times i want you to bend me over and bang me like a screen door in a hurricane
Hell yeahhh
Like srxy miss im
I like it soft n slow sometimes...but other times i want you to bend me over and bang me like a screen door in a hurricane Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallasrain!!!!
The question that I get asked most is what do I like. And when I answered all things I get the eye roll. I like it slow softly and passionate. Times I like it to be a hate fuck or aggressive. Sometimes I want it to be hard and passionate yet soft. I love all positions and enjoy greek. I love daty for hours if your an artist that can keep me cumming but not raw my lips up. I can suck a dick for hours and not get tired!!! I am a professional rider. I like to be teased and pleased. The list is long and imaginative. Most of all I love love love to just allow the passion and moment to decide the moves not my mind!!!
I’ll keep that in mind!
Dallasrain!!!!
The question that I get asked most is what do I like. And when I answered all things I get the eye roll. I like it slow softly and passionate. Times I like it to be a hate fuck or aggressive. Sometimes I want it to be hard and passionate yet soft. I love all positions and enjoy greek. I love daty for hours if your an artist that can keep me cumming but not raw my lips up. I can suck a dick for hours and not get tired!!! I am a professional rider. I like to be teased and pleased. The list is long and imaginative. Most of all I love love love to just allow the passion and moment to decide the moves not my mind!!! Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

You speak my language. I think we’ll be good friends 😈
I'm not the only woman that likes a cock being shoved down my throat??
I want to feel the tears and gag!!. I want to swallow the cock. Is this a bad thing??
Should this be a flaw?? Is something wrong with me that it's a turn on to give pleasure?? Asking for a friend Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
NOTHING wrong with it at all!!!!
EVERYTHING is right about it!!!
Damn it You have forced mt to "sassify myself" lmaa