Spiciest general Tsoa chicken in springfield?

Ok Springfield Missouri..suggestions please!
Chinese takeout restaurants..
Who makes the best spiciest
General Tsoa chicken in town??
There are Chinese places on every block in Springfield. But we can't find any real good ones. Even the better ones are kind of uneven quality. I'd like to find some recommendations also.
Well it's not Chinese food but... go to Soo's Korean Restaurant in Springfield and get extra spicy chicken Bulgogi.
thx..I usually go to Hong Kong Inn..luv it but not spicy enough lol
Cashew Station on Battlefield is pretty good. Drive thru only.
Canton Inn at Sunshine and Campbell is the spiciest.
General Tso's is supposed to have a little kick but it's not really known to be spicy.
Whenever I find a place that doesn't make my fave dishes spicy enough it never hurts to ask them to kick up the spice. They usually accommodate.
Thx. I did just that. It was Hong Kong inn. Yummmy
I’m going to have to try some Hong Kong Inn. Love good Chinese food but no good places in Jeff to eat it. That’s one thing I like about Springfield all the good restaurants. I’m such a foodie. I love the sushi places around here
I also luv
Bbq nachos at Wilson's Chuckwagon on Kearney
And
Kearney st cafe
Back in Duckberg after living in KC for over 30 years. My favorite discovery is the Wicked Wok, 4852 S FF Hwy, Battlefield, MO. Nice people, great chef, really good food. The shrimp with lobster sauce is excellent and one of my favorites. Pays to call ahead, 417-883-5484, to make sure they are open before you drive out. Sometimes they are closed when most places are open. Can't believe I've never had the pleasure of Ms. D's company. Hope to remedy that.
Awesome tip..ill try it out...this friday my lil girl 32nd birthday.since im home all week,shes coming over that day and She wants chinese for dinner.
Oh my gosh they have this chicken here at Bamboo Garden it's like cashew chicken but it's totally different than down south because it's like fried first before it's put in the sauce it's so amazing