Monroe...Drinks 🍹🥂🍻🍷any one??

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I’ll be in monroe for a while... there’s a few bars near me but I heard good stuff about a bar called shenanigans “they make good girly drinks” I’ll meet you there... if any one wants to hang out and have some fun call me 214-785-8273 or pm me...
I have SBC in my near future travel plans.

HID (21-HID)
  • RK2
  • 11-03-2019, 05:19 PM
I am not much on "girly drinks" but if it helps with admission, then Cosmo me up barkeep!
Wishing O was in Monroe, but this trip the other side of the state in "nothing happening Leesville"
Hi ladies and gentlemen, I’ll be in monroe for a while... there’s a few bars near me but I heard good stuff about a bar called shenanigans “they make good girly drinks” I’ll meet you there... if any one wants to hang out and have some fun call me 214-785-8273 or pm me... Originally Posted by DreamDoll69
Seems I brought my three pecker goat with me to SBC. LOL

HID (21-HID)
I guess you guys don’t drink in Monroe lol the best time to drink is when it’s cold outside you know ... I like shenanigans only thing I don’t like is they don’t serve food but I have been there a few times cool crowd of people, and the female bartender is cute lol I forgot her name to many drinks... going back Saturday if any one wants to hang out!!! Hopefully she’s there seems like she’s the only one who knows how to make the sweet drinks I like... “sigh a women’s touch” she knows what I like...don’t get me wrong the guys tried so many times “free drinks” I appreciated it lol but it wasn’t as good as hers and yes I told them lol brrrrrrr!
  • SeV
  • 11-22-2019, 06:15 AM
Hey dream, I’m always open to mingling with other ladies
You just never know who you may click with
If you’re open to drinks we can meet Sunday evening
I didn't respond because I saw your post was on the 3rd, and thought you were long gone. You might wanna try Trio's on Forsythe Ave. It's a little cozy, out of the way place for drinks and they have great food.
You might wanna try Trio's on Forsythe Ave. It's a little cozy, out of the way place for drinks and they have great food. Originally Posted by DeltaWhiskey
Trio's used to have the BEST Southwestern style eggrolls, but haven't seen them on the menu the last few times I've been there. Still a great place, though!
Trio's used to have the BEST Southwestern style eggrolls, but haven't seen them on the menu the last few times I've been there. Still a great place, though! Originally Posted by Ava_LaRue
I've never ordered anything there that wasn't good. They might can still fix the eggrolls, even if they're not on the menu. They have a great spinach and artichoke dip, too. I might have to go Sunday evening when I get back from the LSU game.
And now i want Trio's. Portico has a great burger. I drink scotch so it's hard to mess up Johnny Walker lol
Still here will be for awhile... thanks y’all I’ll have to try Trio’s... Hey Sev sure just text me if you come to town. I’m always up for meeting new people male or female “I’m a people’s person” lol we can check out Trio’s together...
  • SeV
  • 11-23-2019, 06:43 AM
Sounds like a dream Double D
Your just absolutely beautiful Dream Doll!
Your just absolutely beautiful Dream Doll! Originally Posted by Cassmann
Thanks babe xoxo
No argument there Sir ! She is definitely a badass IMO