no matter how good things are

some days I just feel like giving up.
I try so hard for what, to be hated and lied on. For people to go around tarnishing my name.
It's not always easy to wake up all butterflies and sunshine. Sometimes it takes everything in me not to make a bad choice. Life is hard.
I try so hard for what, to be hated and lied on. For people to go around tarnishing my name.
It's not always easy to wake up all butterflies and sunshine. Sometimes it takes everything in me not to make a bad choice. Life is hard. just expressing voice nothing more
It's not always easy to wake up all butterflies and sunshine. Sometimes it takes everything in me not to make a bad choice. Life is hard. just expressing voice nothing more Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

Well if life gets you down, just check out all of the "Yes's and Hell Yes's"

That's gotta mean something...
  • AgFox
  • 11-17-2019, 11:58 AM
Whenever life gets me down, I remember that I believe in dinosaurs. And if I believe in dinosaurs, that means somewhere out there dinosaurs must believe in me too. And if dinosaurs believe in me, I can believe in me too!
And then I crack up.
Let's go work out together...I'm sure I can get you some LA fitness passes
thanks
I'm alright. I am alright.
I just had a bad morning and I am going to go workout later to destress.
It's just a daily struggle.