Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Longmire I absolutely love having that done to me.

Most people do it way too gently....I find myself having to remind them I'm not made of china!
Longmire I absolutely love having that done to me.

Most people do it way too gently....I find myself having to remind them I'm not made of china! Originally Posted by PaytonJeanette
Seems to be good for build up with lady on top, leaning forward and if everything goes right .....
Fireworks!
I share Longmire's fetish....about "glute" exploration....a firm hand and some slippery coconut oil.....I use hands, tongue, elbows....running up and down the backs of her thighs and on her glutes.

Cum play is my other "fetish" if you will.....

Others.....enjoying a cigar and a fine port during cock worship......
I think this forum has made me realize what an "ass man" I am! Breasts can be A or B cups, just let me massage that ass!
Fireworks! Originally Posted by PaytonJeanette
Yes!
Leather bondage. There's just something about the look, feel & smell of leather. There's something even sexier about a beautiful lady bound in leather...
Favorite that's a hard one. I love face sitting while having the cock and balls bond and leaning back and giving the balls a nice smack while and feeling the guys moan vibrate on my clit.

Second fav: Prostate Massage. Nothing like milking that bad boy and watching it drip. I wish I could show pics here but they are way explicit.
I love anal. Tight ass greek sex. Its awesome. It feels great. Its also just extremely kinky. Something about fucking a girl in her ass and cumming in her ass is just a major turn on for me.
ALL of the above ~!
I love alot of things fetish...too many to narrow down...lol

having my ass {and large labia...lol} worshipped
giving prostate play
strap on play
foot worship/play
giving playful dom sessions

and especiaLLY
having cum EVERYWHERE Originally Posted by DallasRain
Everything Dallas said even though a few would first times for me!
Wide hips & full thighs encased in very shiny pantyhose. Ripping the crotch open and making her pussy lips obscenely large with a pussy pump. Oiling up her tits, rubbing, squeezing and slapping them while I fuck her throat. Watching her pussy lips go in and out as she pumps her pussy with a huge dildo. Cumming all over her tits, stomach and thighs and then rubbing it in...
I have a real thing for lactating ladies. I have had the pleasure of finding a few over the years and oh what a turn on to have them feed me and squirt milk all over me and oh god I am getting turned on typing this. Unfortunately, they all dry up sooner or later.
I love restraining a man and having my way, keeping him on he edge for sometimes hours!

I also love to humiliate an cuck with a hung bull for the ever turned on powerful CEO type man...

both equally make me wet, but for different reasons...

Pictures featuring penetration don't follow the Eccie guidelines and have to be removed. Please be aware of this in the future. Thanks. EW
Breath Play

I prefer Air Choke, not Bloodline Choking.
It's very dangerous and intense, however after being trained by the man who coached me, the experience with him was quite a rush.

After attending the BONDAGE EXPO last weekend in Dallas and monthly travels to Fetish Events, I can honestly
I am into some kinky shit and find myself discovering all kinds of new things.