Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

By all means, armpits. Just love them. The first thing I do when I visit my favorite lady is push her arms over her head, kiss and lick her armpits. Really gets me charged up. Originally Posted by supersarge
Really nice when you don't end up with a mouth full of deoderant
I have an ass fetish. I enjoy worshipping a woman's ass and her doing the same. Being tied up and sensually teased and denied is also a favorite. I also enjoy having an attractive woman watch or force me do kinky or degrading sexual acts.
DAMMIT kINK...WANNA MARRY ME??? LOL
No one as mentioned BBCR. Bunch of prudes....
  • R.M.
  • 11-11-2011, 02:51 AM
I love having my toes sucked. I know I'm a weirdo. It just feels good...
Don't know if this is a true fetish but sleeping a had an ex in Tn. who liked to be had in her sleep especially if a few glasses of wine were involved. She was really uptight about sex and she said if she didn't have to perform she could get off. So about once a month she would do this and she wanted me to violate her in every way I could and boy did I. I knew she was never truly asleep but to her mind she got kinky sex with no guilt she loved it.
Smoking gets me going seeing a lady light a cigarette up and taking long deep drags is so sexy. Got hooked on this with a girl I went out with in school, everyone thought she was good girl but when she lit up I knew she was not so sweet. So in my deviant mind bad girls smoke and we know what bad girls do. Originally Posted by betheavy2004
Glad to see this post. I thought I was the only one. Thanks!
Being the bull in a cuckold scene.
Being tied up and sensually teased and denied is also a favorite. I also enjoy having an attractive woman watch or force me do kinky or degrading sexual acts. Originally Posted by KinkLover
+1
What we really need is more fetish providers in Austin!
I would agree with Krunkman near the top of this thread, who said, "My fetish is intelligence, personality, and everything else is negotiable." I could not have said it better. I would also add the incall and setting are also right up there at the top for me...

My fetishes vary over time and I go through periods of preferring this one or that one. Right now, I'm in a "phase" of enjoying fine cigars and wine while enjoying an extended french lesson.
First a nice fitted corset/waist clincher and thigh highs. (I know. Duh)

Second. Shibari. For those who don't know it is aka Japanese rope art.
Love the look, control, and orgasmic reaction from my menstrations.
I've always been excited when I'm with a dominant woman. Not someone that needs to alsh me with a belt or humiliate me, but one that'll straddle my head and have a seat for some extended DATY, some strapon play or simply lacing her fingers thru my hair while I'm eating her and grind her mound and juices on my face. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I enjoy being with a dominant/aggressive woman. Not into pain or humiliation, but I enjoy seeing her in control.

I have an ass fetish. I enjoy worshipping a woman's ass and her doing the same. Being tied up and sensually teased and denied is also a favorite. Originally Posted by KinkLover
I love all anal play, giving & receiving. But be clean. No BS

I love having my toes sucked. I know I'm a weirdo. It just feels good... Originally Posted by R.M.
I love sucking toes & licking feet!
I am interested in strap on play , being watched by a group of hot girls, and gang bang w bukakee
What we really need is more fetish providers in Austin! Originally Posted by Austinmanfun

there may be more than you think. the types of fetishes that are catered to may vary, but sometimes it is just as simple as politely asking.