OBAMA PROPOSES REGISTRATION OF ALL PRESSURE COOKERS........

In his efforts to protect America's children (at all costs); Obama is demanding registration of all pressure cookers in America.

Also, Sen. Schumer and Feinstein are demanding training, certification and licensing with every pressure cooker purchase.
COOKER PRESSURES?

Don't you even read the stupid shit you post?
Thanks.
what about the ones handed down?
At least the crock pots are safe for now.
Chuck Schumer is working on a rider which will require background checks prior to the dale of remote controlled children's toys along with registration (and annual renewal) of those determined qualified to own them.

While similar riders have been considered for nails, screws, and ball bearings, the very strong and well organized Nail and Screw Union (and their wealthy PACs) oppose such legislation at this time.

While the President was disappointed, Chucky suggested he console himself by burning history books.

Old Dingus
Also the bill will seek to eliminate the ownership of quart sized
canning jars, only pint sized jars will be allowed to be owned.
What about non see-through backpacks? I recommend banning those, because they can conceal all sorts of lethal shit.
Ha...............very good..

At least the crock pots are safe for now. Originally Posted by bojulay
Very funny. All of you! For a change. I suppose you're going to start squealing about the OBAMA BOMB GRAB next!
CROCK POTS are safe.

CRACK POTS may not be.

Old Dingus

What about non see-through backpacks? I recommend banning those, because they can conceal all sorts of lethal shit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Let's just go to see through everything!

[I would feel better.]

Old Dingus
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1052714147]Very funny. All of you! QUOTE]

Actually, Sir, most of us have already seen through you.

Old Dingus
Chuck Schumer is working on a rider which will require background checks prior to the dale of remote controlled children's toys along with registration (and annual renewal) of those determined qualified to own them. Originally Posted by Old Dingus
You think you're joking.

Four radical Muslim terrorist wannabes just pled guilty to plotting to use a radio-controlled model truck to carry a bomb into a military base. They all drew multiple-year prison sentences.
They will get my crock-pot when they pry it from my cold dead hands