WTF ? DID KERRY REALLY SAY THAT ?? IS HE AN IDIOT ???

Secretary of State John Kerry was sent to Turkey to smooth Erdogan’s ruffled feathers. In Istanbul, Kerry compared the emotions surrounding the deaths of nine armed Turkish nationals attacking the armed forces of an American ally to Boston’s response to the bombings Monday that killed three, including an eight-year-old boy..................

Fucking morons in the White House and State Department............

The UN ruled the IDF acted legally...........

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ms_718182.html
What did you want him to say? fucking tough cowboy up?
Only a fucking moron Obama zombie would think Kerry had no choice but to say something stupid........................ ...but I will play along with your idiotic logic....how about this alternative:

SAY NOTHING ON THE SUBJECT !
Kerry is busy trying to cut some deals to set up a few fresh catsup processing plants. He was installed in the job to put him on ice and out of contention in the next round, clearly not because of his diplomatic skills .. He needs a job and he got one.
Kerry is busy trying to cut some deals to set up a few fresh catsup processing plants. He was installed in the job to put him on ice and out of contention in the next round, clearly not because of his diplomatic skills .. He needs a job and he got one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
thats a good answer
  • Seedy
  • 04-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Kerry is a lying cocksucker, just like his boss.
Only a fucking moron Obama zombie would think Kerry had no choice but to say something stupid........................ ...but I will play along with your idiotic logic....how about this alternative:

SAY NOTHING ON THE SUBJECT ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Only having a stupid reply has never slowed you down.

And I realize that you would see stupid everywhere because that is the nature of your existence. Because stupid can only see things as stupid, it has no ability to perceive a deeper point.

Have sog explain it to you if you don't understand.

What was that link right below the "story" you linked?

Oh yeah, this one.
Attached Images File Type: gif nazi.gif (48.4 KB, 15 views)