Hannity ... LMFAO

• CJ7
  • 04-23-2013, 12:37 PM
last night I was changing channels and came to Fox with Hannity talking to two political whatever they call themselves ... the subject was about the bombing suspect being charged as an "enemy combatant" .. as the discussion progressed back and forth, one guest said the suspect shouldn't be charged as an enemy combatant and went into specifics to defend his answer against a ranting Hannity .. Hannity finally came out with ...

"why not, we used torture to get Bin Laden"

both guests looked like they just got slapped away from the dinner table for farting, and started mumbling before going to a commercial.

ok, correct me if Im wrong but didn't Fox clearly come out and say Bush DIDNT use torture at GITMO and then defend their position to the death?

Hannity must be Palins twin brother
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2013, 05:17 PM
dont suppose it matters Hannity has the two brothers linked to al Qaeda even though he doesn't know for sure, does it ?
None of it matters. It's all entertainment media to me. I mean that with all sources of Media. This day and age you really can't rely on the Media for the truth. I hope ya had a good laugh. I usually do when I watch Fox News, Hannity, Glen Beck, Chris Matthews, Piers Morgan, Rachel Maddow, MSNBC, CNN, the whole group they are nothing but media whores.
CBJ7, I'm glad to see that you are not one of those calling for the end of this kid's civil rights.

Hannity is an idiot.
CBJ7, I'm glad to see that you are not one of those calling for the end of this kid's civil rights.

Hannity is an idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
but he admits he watches Fox, probability 24/7 for fair and balanced news
None of it matters. It's all entertainment media to me. I mean that with all sources of Media. This day and age you really can't rely on the Media for the truth. I hope ya had a good laugh. I usually do when I watch Fox News, Hannity, Glen Beck, Chris Matthews, Piers Morgan, Rachel Maddow, MSNBC, CNN, the whole group they are nothing but media whores. Originally Posted by acp5762
You are apologizing for Hannity's blatant disregard for the facts. Do you or don't you support his positions?

and, where do YOU go for the TRUTH?

Two more questions for you to dodge, GOOOOOOBER!
So, Assup, you defend the Bomber's right to due process? Cool! Obama doesn't.

• Seedy
  • 04-23-2013, 11:02 PM
I think they should waterboard his ass first, find out what he knows, then give him his rights.
I think they should waterboard his ass first, find out what he knows, then give him his rights. Originally Posted by seedman55
Why?
  • Seedy
  • 04-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Why? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why not? Lol
What kind of worthless, nonsensical garbage is that Unaliar? Doesn't even make sense reads like scrawlings on a bathroom wall... In the Salina Bus Station.

Is telling the lie as bad as repeating it?
I thought you supported his civil rights in another thread, Assup. Was I wrong?

And Seedy, the only thing we know about the kid is that the government has determined he did it. That is why we have those protections. To keep the government from charging us arbitrarily.
Good thing he's in MA, instead of TX. Down here there's this little thing called the Judge Roy Bean School of Justice. Guilty as charged, and you have until a bullet hits you to prove your innocence.
You are apologizing for Hannity's blatant disregard for the facts. Do you or don't you support his positions?

and, where do YOU go for the TRUTH?

Two more questions for you to dodge, GOOOOOOBER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How am I apologizing for Hannity? Just because I laugh at the bullshit he televises.
Then again, it also looks like Hannity is the RWW version of Keith Olberman. Stupid, Arrogant, and totally incompetent.