MrJonas..

It was brought to my attention, that apparently, I NCNS a guy, at my own incall.. There was never an agreed upon time. I told him after a little screening, I was a bit wary because of some of the info that I had found out on him. He then replied to me: oh do you know how I can get rid of that (the info I found).. so I told him an area that I would be in and I gave him a time that I would be back but I would still need a couple of references for him. He gave me a couple of references I never really even heard of these people. So just a few moments later he messaged me and says that he's at the address that I gave him. So he then sends me a text saying that he guesses I flaked on him but that was okay no hard feelings he understood. He actually was at the location almost 2 hours prior to the time that I told him I would be back. I have a screenshot of the text message proving that he obviously was not either paying attention or just got it wrong this time.. and I should have been extra wary about it because he only has reviewed one other provider and the rest of his reviews are for spas. So if anyone would like to see the proof that it was his misunderstanding, I will gladly provide that. I have never stood anybody up whether it be out call or in call. I am extremely big on not wasting anyone's time nor having mine wasted.
Cam my dear did he write a review ?? If not then why even care about this Tard? Now its in Co-ed for all to chime in and try and rip you silly girl lol even if he writes the review i wouldn't have entertained that some things are not worth the negative responses coming your way ....Just wait for it.

I still love ya girl but you have to really pick and choose your (battles) rebuttals these days my friend IMO sweetie sorry that happened girl! To each is own hun call me if you just want to vent im here! Hope your day gets better....

CM

Edit: If he didnt write a review worth sharing your side put in the ladies room where we can cuss like sailors hehe MUAH (sarcastically speaking)
I I agree with you on having to pick and choose my battles love. I just don't like or appreciate the fact not that majority of the hobbyist really give a s*** but, I am not a time-waster, and I don't stand people up. And hey if the comments want to come in co-ed, so be it, LOL. I'm going to call you here in a few minutes babe.
Dang
Sorry to hear.
Thanks for sharing

PS
I want to cuss like a sailor sshhhhhh
Me three!!! LOL...The cursing I meant....
Paragraphs PLEASE!!
It was brought to my attention, that apparently, I NCNS a guy, at my own incall.. There was never an agreed upon time. I told him after a little screening, I was a bit wary because of some of the info that I had found out on him. He then replied to me: oh do you know how I can get rid of that (the info I found).. so I told him an area that I would be in and I gave him a time that I would be back but I would still need a couple of references for him. He gave me a couple of references I never really even heard of these people. So just a few moments later he messaged me and says that he's at the address that I gave him. So he then sends me a text saying that he guesses I flaked on him but that was okay no hard feelings he understood. He actually was at the location almost 2 hours prior to the time that I told him I would be back. I have a screenshot of the text message proving that he obviously was not either paying attention or just got it wrong this time.. and I should have been extra wary about it because he only has reviewed one other provider and the rest of his reviews are for spas. So if anyone would like to see the proof that it was his misunderstanding, I will gladly provide that. I have never stood anybody up whether it be out call or in call. I am extremely big on not wasting anyone's time nor having mine wasted. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Paragraphs PLEASE!! Originally Posted by 08cris
Because paragraphs are all that matter in life...
Dang
Sorry to hear.
Thanks for sharing

PS
I want to cuss like a sailor sshhhhhh Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Teehee Italia you dont cuss do you LMAFO

and sorry again Cam....@Alyssa71 you're more than welcome to join hehe for the cussing that is lol
^^^ Aww. Thanks!
^^^ anytime dear
This thread should be a taint fest.
^^^ why are who i should say made you so tainted in your life pyramider
As I matured I learned the power the taint holds. I studied taint thoroughly and during the summers I travel giving taint teachings that are almost a tainted revival.
^^^i know what taint is but can you teach me the power of the taint? I Know the power of the PUSSY,but the taint?
So let's have Mr.Tainty

It was brought to my attention, that apparently, I NCNS a guy, at my own incall.. There was never an agreed upon time. I told him after a little screening, I was a bit wary because of some of the info that I had found out on him. He then replied to me: oh do you know how I can get rid of that (the info I found).. so I told him an area that I would be in and I gave him a time that I would be back but I would still need a couple of references for him. He gave me a couple of references I never really even heard of these people. So just a few moments later he messaged me and says that he's at the address that I gave him. So he then sends me a text saying that he guesses I flaked on him but that was okay no hard feelings he understood. He actually was at the location almost 2 hours prior to the time that I told him I would be back. I have a screenshot of the text message proving that he obviously was not either paying attention or just got it wrong this time.. and I should have been extra wary about it because he only has reviewed one other provider and the rest of his reviews are for spas. So if anyone would like to see the proof that it was his misunderstanding, I will gladly provide that. I have never stood anybody up whether it be out call or in call. I am extremely big on not wasting anyone's time nor having mine wasted. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I think the fact that the guy originally posted his NCNS in the Review Forum proves he can't follow instructions. So you're good. Remember when it comes to potentially getting laid most of these guys get so excited till they hear what they wanna hear...Just tighten up your communications in the future and be committed to your decisions. Don't give a time or general area...unless its a sure thing. Hell most of these guys think you are wifey or the GF even before the first session....lol