Balls field smell

If you ever play a spot like baseball, football, baseball in highschool. When you done you girlfriend want to smell you sweaty Jersey. I try to be all hot sweaty with a provider there seem to piss off and give crappy service but was wet. Do think she was faking.
How do you differentiate between "baseball" and "baseball in high school"? I think the answer lies within the difference...or not...what do I know?!?
What if she was from Iceland and it tasteed like pink himalen salt. Hahahahahsha.
STILL trying to figure out Whiskey Tango Foxtrot he said.
If you ever play a spot like baseball, football, baseball in highschool. When you done you girlfriend want to smell you sweaty Jersey. I try to be all hot sweaty with a provider there seem to piss off and give crappy service but was wet. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Fresh sweat is different, and smells differently from old sweet. Wait just a few hours, or less, and the bacteria attacks the sweet with a vast change in the smell.

Fresh sweat contains male pheromones are obvious to a woman's nose: old stinky bacteria digested pheromones are disgusting to a woman's nose; go take a shower.