SHOWER SEX & BEING A TRUE FREAK

I would like to hear from you guys about what activities in the shower you all consider a MUST for INTENSE SHOWER SEX!!
Is SHOWER SEX a desired menu item? Would an entire session in the shower be desired? I love shower sex!!!

I am very open and uninhibited and consider myself a kinky freak due in part to my very long erotic tongue but would like to know from everyone what activities make a gal a TRUE KINKY FREAK?? Is TUMA a part of being freaky?

Like to hear from guys and gals!!!
Good question. I like partaking in golden showers in the shower. Dropping of the soap and definitely BBJs.
Golden shower action is always hot!! I enjoy giving!!! But receiving in the shower sounds fun as well!! Can you elaborate a bit more on "dropping of the soap"???
A bbbjcim is a biggy after some very passionate DFK!!!! I find a lot of guys shoot their load when I shove my very long tongue down their throat while DFKing combined with my soapy firm HJ!!!
Dayyyuuum...and entire shower session with you Femi would be epic. Lots of DFK with your tongue, BBBJCIM, ball licking, body rubbing, all while the steam from the shower engulfs the room and we steam up the glass.

I'll fuck you from behind while your body is pressed up against the glass or wall. Pounding you while at the same time lightly chocking you until you cum. Then I'll pick you up above my head with your legs on my shoulders and eat your pussy endlessly until you cum over and over again.
Marcus is that a promise? I am going to hold you to it ALL!!! I am so wet right now!! I so want you to fill my wet pussy with every drop of your man juice MSOG
Does "dropping of the soap"mean a guy drops the soap in front of the gal and when she bends over to pick it up he slides his hard cock Into her soapy wet pussy and makes her his submissive fuckslut???? Sounds like fun!! With me no need to drop the soap!! Just bend me over and I am all yours!!!
I love the sensuality of a steamy wet shower!! I want to get into some ultra prolonged very passionate very deep DFK with our tongues deep and locked in a passionate embrace for as long as possible!! We may need to do an overnight!!! While we kiss we aggressively fondle and get each other very hard and wet!! You would then drop to your knees for a mind blowing BBBJCIM followed by snowballing!!
We would then move to the bed for some very freaky kinky play to completion!!
To me a true freak satisfies all of my kinky fetish and fantasy desires within her comfort level!! I will be elaborating in my review so stay tuned!!!!!
I like partaking in golden showers in the shower. Dropping of the soap and definitely BBJs. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
I happen to know you're a solid heterosexual, but had someone else written this, I'd be worried, LOL
Chung I did read that dropping of the soap had more of a homosexual connotation in a prison setting with anal penetration!!!
I am open to soap dropping but no anal!!!!
Marcus is that a promise? I am going to hold you to it ALL!!! I am so wet right now!! I so want you to fill my wet pussy with every drop of your man juice MSOG Originally Posted by FemiLove
You damn straight it's a promise babe. You know I'll fuck you stupid until we both are tired and dripping with sweat. Then fuck you 3 more times!
I love shower sex. Starts off with good BBBJCIM and then back to some passionate kissing before its on like Donkey Kong. Just love when the water hits and making out like teenagers. Just did this a couple of months ago with one of my favorite MILFY providers.

I actually like the dual shower start so we are both fresh. Move to bedroom then clean up with shower sex again. That's good...
Thanks for comments!! Seems like steamy passionate shower sex is a must!! With a full array of menu items carried to completion in the way that I enjoy the most!! I welcome more ideas though!!!
Love to hear more about what makes a truly freaky provider!!! I know what Whitechocolate wants,needs and what we will be doing when we get together which I guess will be in his review!!
I want to hear more ideas on being freaky!!!!
I am almost embarrassed to say but I'm a virgin to sex in the shower! In all the years of my crazy college adventures and even my adventures in the hobby I have yet to partake. Of course, I know about the sex part, but I wouldn't know how to position myself, position the lady, etc. I'd have to be taught like a newbie.

I guess I need to have my shower cherry popped. LOL
Ahhhhh..... shower sex.... slippery...steamy......sensual . Hot kisses in the shower, plus when its all done, your in the right place to clean up.... unless it starts again
Femi, I'll be more than happy to drop the soap and bend over to get it as long as you and that tongue are behind me!! Golden showers feel sooo nice in a cool shower after great sex. The warmth tends to get things going again!