Why the girl pictures

I always wondered why the Hobbyist use hot girl pictures?
Cause the hot hanging booger pics were sold out.
You like motorcycles so you have one as your avatar?

They like hot women so they have one as their avatar?
I see a hot av then jump to click before seeing its not a provider, LOL
I always wondered why the Hobbyist use hot girl pictures? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
In a thousand words or less?

Catalina, my ATF
Wow Bflexible, enough said. LOL.

Your ATF? If she is local to DFW do us all a solid and post link to her showcase. Please.
Mine is Rubber Doll. She’s not even a provider but my fantasy woman
Mine is Rubber Doll. She’s not even a provider but my fantasy woman Originally Posted by FunMonday
are you still using the one I gave you? my cock is still raw from her dry pussy..
are you still using the one I gave you? my cock is still raw from her dry pussy.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol. Rubberdoll.net. I’m totally into burlesque shows and latex
Wow Bflexible, enough said. LOL.

Your ATF? If she is local to DFW do us all a solid and post link to her showcase. Please. Originally Posted by ValenTX
+1
COME AT ME BRO... DON'T POKE THE BEAR
In a thousand words or less?

Catalina, my ATF
Originally Posted by Bflexible

Translation+: Bflexible can she Catalina at a drop of a hat.

Mine is Rubber Doll. She’s not even a provider but my fantasy woman Originally Posted by FunMonday
are you still using the one I gave you? my cock is still raw from her dry pussy.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol. Rubberdoll.net. I’m totally into burlesque shows and latex Originally Posted by FunMonday
CDC put out a warning this week not to wash and reuse Ur Rubber's.
[SIZE=4]Translation+: Bflexible can see Catalina at a drop of a hat... Originally Posted by BossyWillson
... or without a hat.