If Women Only Knew

Was on Freeones and saw Kaylani Lei had some work done. Totally a mistake. She was an essence of beauty with smaller titties. What a waste. If women only knew how beautiful they are naturally.
they do know.. we tell them all the time.. but it's not about us and what we think.. it's about their inner feeling of self-worth, or lack thereof.. watching their girlfriends do it.. keeping up with the Joneses.
Shay Sweet was so cute with her B cups until she got those 2 Blimps put on her chest!

Another one that should never had gotten implants was Tera Patrick!
Common Sense
Amia Miley/Moretti not only fell into the bullshit fake titty thing, did the idiotic piercings, and tattoos. Can barely stand to look at her now.
All dd's allow a show frfr
Look what Kitty Jung did from flat A to D'd... shit ain't right
No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Yes.
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Nothing like the last pic, all the other ones look like a bunch of freaks to me. Those tattoos might of been a good idea in their early 20s, once they get close to their 40s, they start looking like biker bar maids.
There is a distinct difference in tattoos... location, place, size and color. While I agree that some have meaning and are special, it's hard to ignore that some determine a career path.
This thread started about implants (which don’t bother me unless they are rock hard) but if we are now talking about tattoos I will jump in.
I know they seem to be the “in” thing for women these days but I hate them. A small ankle tat doesn’t matter but when they are big I’m ready to see the lights go off. Ever notice that even “Hooters girls” are not allowed to show tattoos? I think most men find them unattractive. I have seen a few tatted Giles who look sexy but I just think how much sexier they would be without them. For instance, I think Ryan Ashley is sexy in a freaky kind of way but she’d probably be gorgeous without the ink and shit.
Bolt ons and tattoos are both just inexplicable to me. I don't understand it. They both look trashy as hell. Though I must confess, between the two, I loathe tattoos far worse.
This thread started about implants (which don’t bother me unless they are rock hard) Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff

my implant is rock hard and would bother you.
my implant is rock hard and would bother you. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I got a chuckle, not a chubby, a chuckle, out of this comment.
Bflexible,

Do you think you can post the other greatest poster of all time, the Farah Fawcett one? It’s the one Steve Martin referenced in one of his bits when he said, “That Farah Fawcett is sooo stuck up! And after I held her poster up all those times with one hand!!”

Sidenote: #1 pic is a fucking YES from me, that chick is HOT!!