p411 vs Date-Check in the Dallas area

I am visiting Dallas soon, and have been looking over the screening sites. I find it odd that very few p411 girls are on DC and vise versa. There are a few on both sites, but compared to other areas, there is very little cross over. Is there a reason for this. Should I favor one site over the other when in Dallas?
Never heard of either site ...
Date Check does not seen to be very popular in the DFW area compaired to ECCIE which is by far the largest site here. P411 lists a LOT of DFW providers broken down by the area of the metroplex. No idea why ladies on DC would not be on P411 as well.

I trust P411 for making arrangements with ECCIE for research
P411 is excellent here and just about everywhere I've used it. Date-Check is good too, but I've never needed it as P411 seems to be well used in the place I travel. How these things become popular is quite random - just as eccie is dominant here and TER is a joke in Dallas, reverse in many other cities. .o2
P411 = Awesome!
P411 is where its at baby! I have never even used datecheck....It just might not be as popular here in Dallas.

P411 is overwhelmingly popular here in Texas. RoomService2000 is popular in Chicago. I think Date Check is popular on the east coast.

P411 is far more Provider-friendly than DateCheck so that's why a lot of P411 ladies don't bother with DC. Not sure why DC ladies wouldn't join P411.

P411 is free for the ladies, whereas DateCheck only gives two weeks membership for free with every "ok" given (or invitation sent to a hobbyist, which I would feel odd doing since most hobbyists would consider it junk mail.)

i am on p411 & date-check... i only have one refrence on date-check lol... and i am always in dallas i dont travel...

so all in all... P411 dominates dallas, you might not get any action if you go through date-check... but i am on date-check so u can contact me through either one lol
Thanks for the info