Fool me twice........

I am so dysfunctional. Yet again I find a BP girl who wants help getting on Eccie. "Cheb, help me get verified." OK! I get on my angel wings and drive a very long way to have an appointment. I agree to pay full rates for an unreviewed lady. I blow past the red flags because I am doing good for another human in distress. Surely this will help me build good kharma for my next life, right? NCNS. No returned call or text. WTF was I thinking.

The latest duchess of disrespect: Britney from Arkansas...meek and mild.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ie-22/20101674

I should have know when her pics slightly varied from her earlier BP ad. No tineye hits made all intellect shft to lil' Cheb.

Stay away from this one gents!
This one should have been my major red flag: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ie-22/20098812
Cheb, thinking with the little head leads to this.... just saying... My little head also sometimes command me too, but not to so dangerous situations....
My condolences
When she was on Arkansas she has been busted 2 times play it safe!!! She is legit I believe but with management !!!

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

Alerts are about handles, not connecting handles to real-world info. Please don't post offers to link to that information. - Staff
well, you knew you couldn't check her out without affecting her...

or, perhaps the pictures simply looked different as a result of your observance of them...
When she was on Arkansas she has been busted 2 times play it safe!!! She is legit I believe but with management !!! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
That makes sense Sarahlynn. It was probably her "manager" who shut the door. They know that once a lady has a good Eccie following of regulars, "pimps" are no longer needed. She would have banked as an indy.
what?? no appreciation of my appreciation of your signature line? i'm hurt.
what?? no appreciation of my appreciation of your signature line? i'm hurt. Originally Posted by john_deere
Amazing. I didn't get it the first time.
Both of the ads you referenced have been removed.
Interesting.
Sorry that happened to you, that is such a inconsiderate, selfish and disrespectful thing to do to anybody. Personally, I would never waste somebody's time that way, I hate it when it happens to me.
Last night I had a client call me for an outcall for 1:30 am I told him I would and then let him know that I was running 10-15 min behind schedule because I couldn't find my car keys. He said that was fine. I leave to go to his place, get to his street and he calls and cancels the appt. I was not real happy myself. Some people just don't have any regard for anyone other than themself.
Live and learn. Don't let it ruin your desire to help other's. There are still people who appreciate gentlemen like yourself.
Sincerely,
Amazing. I didn't get it the first time. Originally Posted by luiz7667
it's geek humor, for sure.
Sorry that happened don't lose faith in bp though there still are some good honest ladies on there. Its just like shopping in a discount store some times you got to sift through the defects to find a good buy. But when you do you leave satisfied!