Encounter: Kelly1000 TG

User ID: Kelly1000
Date: 12/17
Name: Kelly
Phone: N/A
Email Address: kellybanks69@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4...=eccie_reviews (The Dr)
City: BR
State: Louisiana
Address: My place
Activities: FBSM, SS, BBBJCIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Black, ponytail shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Its Kelly, banging body, cute
Recommendation: Yes
I'm hoping to hear back from her, I've seen nothing but incredible reviews on Kelly. Did you email her for initial communications?
I'm hoping to hear back from her, I've seen nothing but incredible reviews on Kelly. Did you email her for initial communications? Originally Posted by haya1300
I did.. either email her, hit her up on eccie or both.. you don't really have much of a choice since her number is on a she will provide basis.. she will probably take long to get back to you but keep trying lots of people wanna see her she's awesome.. I'd be pretty damn broke if she was nested in Nola..
I did.. either email her, hit her up on eccie or both.. you don't really have much of a choice since her number is on a she will provide basis.. she will probably take long to get back to you but keep trying lots of people wanna see her she's awesome.. I'd be pretty damn broke if she was nested in Nola.. Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. LOL I know she has limited time available. Didn't I read a while back she works, or used to work, and one of the gentlemens clubs in BR?
I was going to see her but couldn’t find the time to get to BR before Xmas. She said she was going out of town(Chicago?) for Xmas. She takes awhile to respond so be patient.
I gave up on this gal, Back and forth, back and forth with email and eccie. She would ask me same questions over and over, names and phone #'s. Never got her phone#.