What's in a (screen/hobby) name?

We all go incognito here, for obvious reasons. Are there stories or reasons behind your choice of a screen name? Here’s mine: The “54” is the year I was born. “Toolman” has nothing to do with tools, other than the one between my legs. Or maybe I’m just a “tool.”
Anyway, thought this might be an interesting thread. Have at it.
ehhh im a gamer and i used one of my old gamer names Duthgar, and the 1976 is simply the year i was born. mine is not to facinating.
When I began, my 9-5 office gig morphed into a 24/7 on call from home. After the initial rush virtualizing everyone, my role evolved into the Maytag repair man. Boredom set in with work (or rather lack there of) and home. In the mix I became "bored@home".
This could be an interesting thread. I have often been curious about some of these handles, as well as the avatars chosen to go with them. There are some pretty creative minds among our Hobby brethren. Mine is pretty self explanatory; just my obsession. The avatar was random.
My user name is a pun on one of the greatest coaches of all time, Phil Jackson. Yes I know, He hasn't done a good job as GM of the Knicks this season but I still got a lot of respect for him as a coach.
No real story here, DK has always been one of my favorite gaming characters. Throw a little sexual innuendo in there, it becomes DONGeykong. Throw a little ethnic pride in (yup, pride!), it becomes Darkeykong. Good topic by the way!

Trill, I'm assuning this is a combination of true and real? Popularized by the Southern Hip Hop movement as well?
Wait, we're not supposed to use our real names here?

It's in the linck in my sig line.
no mystery here ....
A line from an old Krokus song.
I just changed the spelling a little

Growing up up I knew a horny old guy I thought was cool. He ha long since passed. Now that I'm a horny old guy it's a tribute to him.
I didnt pay attention to the names here before I signed so I used a standard user name based on my name...my avi is of a former fbsm lady that was my fav
Mine is simple, those are my other two hobbies. And as for the avitar, I really enjoy blowjobs.
The quest.
Mine is a character from the comedy troupe Firesign Theater. One of their albums, "TV or not TV" had a sketch: The Rise and Fall of the Roaming Umpire".

"Prolongus! Up with the cock?"
"Why yes, Virtuous Vagina Clitera...I rose early..."