Whoa this is too close for comfort

A serial killer arrested in TX targeting sex workers...crazy stuff. Poor women, that's a terrible thing. To think this guy could have passed a screening too, smh. RIP ladies 😢

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com...ol-killer.html
Sad news. And then you have the west mesa bone collector who was never caught (although he's probably dead).
Damn

Well I'm glad they caught him and very glad that 5th woman got away and was able to tell her story. Scary shit
Shocking that the perp was a senior Federal law enforcement officer and probably a "respected" member of his community. So glad he was caught and hope he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
  • Jxoxo
  • 09-16-2018, 11:02 AM
Its not shocking to me that he was law enforcement affiliated or that he would be a respected member of his community. In my opinion a lot of people of "power" are usually wiredo's and of bad character. And you never know what is going on behind close doors, just because a person appears to be "normal" "respectable" doesn't mean they are. Its very sad but this is the world we live in. Everyday I look at the news and see the violence, especially that against children & just feel sad for the human species. SMH, in this hobby or not, lady or gent we all need to be careful.
Its not shocking to me that he was law enforcement affiliated or that he would be a respected member of his community. In my opinion a lot of people of "power" are usually wiredo's and of bad character. And you never know what is going on behind close doors, just because a person appears to be "normal" "respectable" doesn't mean they are. Its very sad but this is the world we live in. Everyday I look at the news and see the violence, especially that against children & just feel sad for the human species. SMH, in this hobby or not, lady or gent we all need to be careful. Originally Posted by Jxoxo
Sadly, you are 100% correct.

Stay safe, everybody!
Indeed.

Glad the scumbag was caught, and am in full agreement with Jxoxo.

Just had a friend of mine who is in the legit massage business (therapeutic only, never has done sensual massage, has never advertised online for anything, is licensed, has never led anyone on), just quit her successful practice because she had too many guys come on to her during a regular massage session and actually try to physically assault her. She said it would happen a couple times a month. She was getting to where she literally had ptsd symptoms whenever she would see a new male client.

I'm all for sensual massage when that's the expectation on both sides, but reserve a special spot of hatred for dudes who don't get it...
Indeed.

Glad the scumbag was caught, and am in full agreement with Jxoxo.

Just had a friend of mine who is in the legit massage business (therapeutic only, never has done sensual massage, has never advertised online for anything, is licensed, has never led anyone on), just quit her successful practice because she had too many guys come on to her during a regular massage session and actually try to physically assault her. She said it would happen a couple times a month. She was getting to where she literally had ptsd symptoms whenever she would see a new male client.

I'm all for sensual massage when that's the expectation on both sides, but reserve a special spot of hatred for dudes who don't get it... Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas
ugh, I feel awful for her. It's crazy people are so conditioned to EXPECT a happy ending with any sort of massage. It should be obvious what sort of massage place you're in. But some guys are just creeps I guess.