Tact

You fellers n funnels think it would work if I just started messaging girls saying something like "Hi I'm looking for a GFE Experience. I was thinking we could go to the shopping mall and you could drag me around looking at things that cost thousands of dollars I can't afford to buy for you till you publicly start an argument and cause a scene about my income level while you sit around the apartment all day doing nothing, bitching about all the cleaning you allegedly do but meanwhile theres still the same dirt, dust, and dishes everywhere I didn't get to from 2 days ago, then we could drive back to my place where we spend the rest of the evening passive aggressively staring each other down with no intimacy up to me saying "get the fuck out of my bed and go sleep on the couch so I can fart in peace" or you give me a really dry half assed effort toothy blowjob, I've got 300$, let me see them pearly whites, I like it real toothy"

That would weed Staff Edit The Dr
fuckin bento
You fellers n funnels think it would work if I just started messaging girls saying something like "Hi I'm looking for a GFE Experience. Originally Posted by bargainbento
mentally ...ares ya ...ok?

...inquirin ...plastic man ...woulds likes ta ...know
bento,
Don't you have to be married to her first for most of that to occur?
You fellers n funnels think it would work if I just started messaging girls saying something like "Hi I'm looking for a GFE Experience. I was thinking we could go to the shopping mall and you could drag me around looking at things that cost thousands of dollars I can't afford to buy for you till you publicly start an argument and cause a scene about my income level while you sit around the apartment all day doing nothing, bitching about all the cleaning you allegedly do but meanwhile theres still the same dirt, dust, and dishes everywhere I didn't get to from 2 days ago, then we could drive back to my place where we spend the rest of the evening passive aggressively staring each other down with no intimacy up to me saying "get the fuck out of my bed and go sleep on the couch so I can fart in peace" or you give me a really dry half assed effort toothy blowjob, I've got 300$, let me see them pearly whites, I like it real toothy"

That would weed Staff edit The Dr Originally Posted by bargainbento
fuckin bento Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

fuckin’ Bento…….x2

elg…….