Ladies Who Provide References to Other Providers

Would love to know who is out there that does this? It’s tough to make appointments with out someone being a reference.
I give refes as long as the provider gives me her info when asking (ie website name or handle email)
and not just text and ask if joeblow is ok ..
I check her out and make sure not a SO asking ..
When I ask for a refes I give my website PH ect.
I give refs via PM here (or other hobby sites), via P411, via Twitter (as long as I can tell she's an active provider) or via email (as long as she gives me enough information to verify that she is a provider).

I do not give references via phone or text. This is largely for safety-- most of the time if a wife "catches" you-- its going to be via your phone, meaning she'll be reaching out to me via phone. If I get a random text asking about Joe Blow I get a serious case of amnesia.
  • Busty
  • 08-27-2023, 05:28 PM
^That's very wise of you, using a certain website or private email.
I've always given references. But I also expect them to let me know who they are and from what site' as I do when asking.

I also tell the hobbyist I've just seen for the first time that they are more than welcome to use me as a reference any time they want when they want to see another provider.

I'm amazed by who many non responses I get when I contact another provider for a reference....
I always give refs, and appreciate the ladies who also communicate with me when I am checking refs!!

I agree Sophie, I am also amazed (not in a good way lol) on the ladies who do not respond or better yet instead then choose to respond to the client offering him a special or discounted rate lol!!! I swear I've heard it all lol!!

Always wishing everyone safety in this lifestyle we choose to be in <3
I give reffs via PM
I provide references via PM and Text
I provide references as long as I can verify the provider as well
I provide references to all the ladies as long as I can verify they are legit. Via pm is usually the best way to reach me to confirm any of the gentlemen I've met.
I provide references to all the ladies as long as I can verify they are legit. Via pm is usually the best way to reach me to confirm any of the gentlemen I've met. Originally Posted by KatiaDunns69
Well Kat…I have to say you are one of the best I have seen when it comes to communications regarding references. Thanks for doing that without fail, whenever I asked you. You get what you give—good karma I guess, and you certainly have accumulated heaps of it!
I'm reference friendly to gents and will provide references if that provider provides references as well. Regardless I'm reference friendly.
I do Ref checks via email
Would love to know who is out there that does this? It’s tough to make appointments with out someone being a reference. Originally Posted by Mozzerino
I will always provide a reference: I want the community to be as safe and supportive of safety as possible.
I have always provided references and I accept references from REPUTABLE Providers.
I accept several alternative options to screen as well.