Article: “ Large study demystifies female squirting during sex”

Thought some here might find this article interesting:

https://bigthink.com/health/female-squirting-demystified/
It’s hard to take seriously a sexual study performed by a research group called OMGYES, although their conclusion that it’s basically watered down piss does ring true.
  • jan-w
  • 09-08-2023, 08:25 PM
I've known a couple ladies who squirted. Also had some golden showers. Never noticed a difference in the two.
Squirting is urine. A chick that squirts in my bed is gonna be washing sheets and going home.
What is the Fixation on this ?
Why do men need this ?
The same reason they brag about the number of orgasms (real or not) they have you achieve. Squirting means to them that they really drove you wild.
The same reason they brag about the number of orgasms (real or not) they have you achieve. Squirting means to them that they really drove you wild. Originally Posted by TinMan
BINGO
Side Note: There's a gusher in Austin...with just nipple play.
While I have had girls do it, mostly in the clubs, (think about that next time you sit down in VIP somewhere), for me it's the entertainment factor. Seen it now, not really interested any more.
  • Busty
  • 09-09-2023, 06:18 PM
I will pee pee on you Honey but there won't be any oral, that might be a deal breaker.
No desire to lick piss coated penis.
It's piss.
I don’t care if a woman advertises or simply calls herself a squirter, just don’t imply or say it’s anything other than piss.

And women simply can not orgasm in a high volume, unmilky stream like that…99% of the world knows it’s piss, and has always known it’s piss, if you do don’t believe me then go drink so of that non-piss up!

And this threAD really pisses me, or is that squirts, me off.