Phone: 214-875-0784
Email Address: Who cares!
URL / Website: Same
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Tollway & Frankford
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Waiting, One Way texting, More waiting. Then being Lied to.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: See pictures
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful Petite Woman. Just like her pictures. I only know this because I met her when I was seeing Monique.
Recommendation: No
MCH, been there, done that. And you're right, it's a shame cause she is quite a cutie. Off my list now, . Also, while I don't agree with it, this may get kicked out of reviews as an NCNS. Personally, I think it should stay "on the record". There should be some accountability. Thanks for the info.
Thanks My Chick Habit, you've just reinforced that I made the right decision not to see her.
What a shame, could you of seen any other girls at that perticular place?
... wow, sorry to hear MCH... for her to PURPOSELY do that 2X's, knowing your personal commitment to see her, is disgraceful... had scratched her off the list after negative comments about her, too bad, she could own this town if she had her shit straight...
I had two different appts set up with her and these were pulled on me... 1) no call to confirm cuz she didn't remember to pay her phone bill and they shut it off ( you're phone is your atm and you forget to pay the bill so your atm stops churning out money? Yea, Right...) and 2) I have a doctors appt at XX:XX can we reschedule for 3 hours later? I say sure. Then I get the "can we make it .45 min later? " I say no... "can you come now?" I say you have a doctor's appt... nope. I then get a call explaining there is 5-6 girls working out of a place and they have to jockey schedules. I'm done at that point so I say thanks for helping me understand. I left it at that... but I'll never give the crew another chance... good money to go wait and then come home frustrated...
I feel for ya bro!
Thanks for the further input guys. Of course I know that being as young as she is, that there is a good chance of her being a Flake. She sure as hell seems very eager to prove that Stereotype right! So
when I told her that I would surely write a review on my Shit experience, she just says...Oh Darn! Gotta
love a smart ass come back after being shit on. She then tells me that anything I write, that she would
just deny it. And then proceeded (with Righteous Indignation) to lecture me for not being sympathetic to
the fact that her child was sick! Gotta love it.
MCH, thanks for the second update in one week. What a shame.
]
Moved from Independent Reviews. NCNS is not a review.
Torito
Just so my side of the story is out there. I informed him that I had to take my child to the er for a high fever. He insisted on telling me I was unintelligent and calling me names. I was even going to offer him a discount to make up for it, but changed my mind after being called a twit and other rude comments. I am a mother first. My job, clients, or anything/anybody will ever come first. I don't believe a no review should have been written for this situation.
And there you have both sides.

Torito